How do i report someone who is refusing to end the game?

imnotimpressed

Currently I'm a guy who is a soreloser and I'm about to win but this guy is relentless monitoring his 15 second timer.

I doubt stalling the timer is a reportable offence, since they're technically just making use of their allotted game time.

Just leave game or go afk and let him waste his 15 mins. It's 1 win/lose and it doesn't affect anything. 2 things you'll achieve if you let him win: you'll save your nerves and you'll grant this guy a win. Granting him a win will make him climb ladder and face stronger opponents. If he'll try to stall-win every game he's about to lose eventually he'll come to position where his every game will be losing one due to strong opponents. Hopefully for him he has a lot of time on his hands if he want's to pull that stunt all the time.

(Or maybe he'll just realize that he's so pathetic and will eventually leave the game altogether)

I doubt stalling the timer is a reportable offence, since they're technically just making use of their allotted game time.

you are right about that...

BUT I do think there should be a limit to how many consecutive times you can click continue...

Same thing happened to me... You know, if i lose to a player who outperformed me, i respect that, but i cannot stand it when i have to give up a win to someone who clearly does not deserve it.

you are right about that...

BUT I do think there should be a limit to how many consecutive times you can click continue...

I agree. There should be like a maximum of 5 minutes a player can take for a single turn. But even then there will be people who will abuse that.

Archived