What to do when the Support Team is as buggy as the game?

MomiMomiMomiji

Who can I contact when time after time again the Support Team just ignores all of my tickets?

I even have an issue that's been in the works for 2 months to this "development team" that I can only assume has not even been developed, or just ignores the tickets sent to them.

Therefore, do not tell me that If I have a problem to report it to the Support Team because they do not support anyone. I need to contact someone who can actually do something.

Don't tell me to wait. Don't give me sweet lies. I need action.

Hi MomiMomiMomiji,

I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with the status of your ticket. :( However, I can assure you that all tickets are responded to in the shortest amount of time possible for that issue. Some issues require in-depth investigation on our side (by the support team or the Dev team, depending), which accounts for some of the longer waiting periods. Your tickets have not been forgotten or stored away forever, and we appreciate your patience while they go through the proper processes.

Again, thanks for your patience and understanding!

Except you cannot assure me of anything, Poplar. That's not your department. Unless you're a part of this Development Team that's supposedly handling my ticket, you cannot tell me that its being handled, that my cries haven't fallen on deaf ears.

Two Months is unacceptable. There is no ongoing investigation. My issue was simple: Your system didn't load my account properly. I redeemed a few pack codes before noticing that it happened. I relog so that it can load my account. Of course, those packs I redeemed were gone. I am not the only person where this has happened to as I have seen several other posts here that show that. It does not take 2 months to simply say "here are your packs, sorry about the trouble, we'll get to working on fixing that issue." or something reassuring. Silence is NOT reassuring. The Dev team DOES NOT RESPOND.

This is not the way any sort of team should handle themselves. You can't tell me that they're doing something, THEY should be telling me they're doing something.

I ask again that you please avoid giving me sweet lies. You do not know a thing of what's going on just as much as the Development Team doesn't know what's going on. I also ask that you get me to someone who can help me. If they cannot help, then I wish you stop suggesting us to go to the "Support Portal" for Support that is never given and remove it from your signature.

I also have submitted a ticket about an issue (one player name that refuses to leave my friends list) some weeks ago that I've never heard of again, while that player name remains forever stuck on my list. It's nothing game breaking, it's just annoying that it's there. But I just can't believe it could possibly take them weeks to just fix a single name off my friends list.

Hey there!

Investigation processes are more complex than they would seem, not to mention that the development team is also working on developing the game and tinkering with everything behind the scenes to make the game work better for everyone. All we can do is poke the dev team about the issue, but the support portal would be your liaison and proper communication channel for your ticketed issues. It's also the proper place to file a formal complaint, not the forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and since this thread won't reap much benefit for anyone other than to instigate arguments and flames, it will be closed.

Archived