Problem with Karrablast from Furious Knight theme deck

Jonniel

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is really a bug but I recently redeemed a Furious Knight theme deck and every cards work just fine except for one: Karrablast (Noble Victories #8)

Specifically, the move Mysterious Evolution doesn't work at all. I used it and it just end my turn without doing anything, even searching the remaining deck. I thought the move failed because the Escavalier card was one of the prizes, and yet a few turns later, I drew an Escavalier card.

I also tried the Karrablast-Escavalier family in one of my custom deck, in which I include Durant (Plasma Storm #92). I used Karrablast's Mysterious Evolution and nothing happened but on the next turn, when I put Durant in the active spot and used the move Call for Backup, I found Escavalier in the remaining cards.

So I wonder if anyone has the same problem as I do.

Thanks for everything.

Did you have a Shelmet in play? The card text for Karrablast's "Mysterious Evolution" states: "If Shelmet is in play, search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon... etc". Trying to use the move without does exactly what you described, but when I had a Shelmet in play it worked perfectly.

Hi,

I did have a Shelmet in the remaining cards when I played with my standard constructed deck, but not currently on bench. So that was the problem why the move just ended my turn without doing anything.

I'm gonne try the move again, this time making sure Shelmet is present. Thank you so much for all the help :)

Hi Jonniel,

I'm glad we could find the solution! :) I'll be closing this thread now. If you come across any other bugs or find that you're still having trouble with a Shelmet in play, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks for playing!

Archived