Coming World Champion deck?2014

ReaperZH

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I have been facing many trainers lately mentioning that the deck they used is their original idea and those who won in the tourney are actually their copies or in the other way, I made the deck before it get famous etc. Hereby, this thread is mainly for player who actually have their 'unique' vision to predict the coming world tournament deck. Thus, dear trainers, pls list down the decks that u think will win the World tournament 2014 standard format to prove you are not the one copying the 'future' CHAMPION deck.

* Do not forget u can include furious fist in the world tourney and pls only list down the pokemon involved :D

^Just wanted to say you can't use Furious Fist cards in the World Championship as although the set is released a few days before the tournament, the cards will not be legal as the new rules state that it has to be at least 21 days after the set release (also in previous years even before the introduction of the new rules they have generally chosen not to include the August set).

Hello :D I find this discussion thread interesting. However, I'm sure there are many players around the world who made decks which are almost the same as others and yet is also their own unique and own built decks without realizing others are making decks which are almost the same as well. In other words, there maybe many players making decks which are almost the same as others and yet is their own unique produced deck. If you think it's confusing, just ignore it. Haha

Archived