Imporving My decks

darkrai9987

:)

...Hi... I have Wondred Why My decks Dosn't Work Correctly In Battles :( ...

Please Want Some Help From Pro Deck Makers :) I have :

1* Landorus/Raichu/Garbodor/Mewtwo Deck With full (Pooka)'s Options .

2*TDK Deck As (Rmmo25 & Pooka)'s options as well .

3*Virizion /Genesect/Raichu & Deoxys As my Personal Made :)

Please Help me To IMPROVE My_ Favorite _ Decks With Some deck Lists In Few Posts.

I Realy Respect Your Ideas And Deals ...

Yours :) Darkrai9987

I don't even know how to help you?

you didn't mention what's in the deck, is it an identical build to the one you referenced from?

in what way does it not work correctly?

Okay I jsut sad you can Watch The people names's videos ( If you realy want to Help ) And you know what is in the dec kso you cna Give me advices i ***** or in posts :) thanks for trying !

but if I watch the video, the deck works, so i don't understand what you mean when you say it doesn't work correctly

How can a deck 'not work correctly'? If you copied the Landorus deck that won the nationals then it's your play style that's bad/wrong, because that deck seems pretty simple and straightforward.

Only thing I see here could be the issue is that you're really new player and still not familiar with the game rules and mechanics. That comes with more battle you have, there's no universal rule how to become better.

Help, I know Brandon's list by now, but I don't know with the other two ( TDK sounds like it is a blend between the two from rmmo and pooka and you said the other deck was personally made) I would like to try to knock 3 birds with 1 stone and if you could post the lists ( Except the Landorus/Mewtwo/Garbodor/Raichu list) Thanks!

Archived