Really deck wizard?

zeemar

seriously what is up with the deck wizard, it gives the worst cards ever, will there ever be any improvement to the deck wizard? I really hope so, I hate building decks with a card I can't think of who to use it with but will the deck wizard have any improvement, coz it needs it

making a deck is admittedly hard to teach an AI I suppose but I would imagine they could at least teach the wizard a few basics so that things like dark patch only get included in decks with darkness energy and victory piece only gets included in decks with victini ex. Also the fact that it can't even make a deck with exactly 60 cards or keep to the 4 cards of the same name rule shows just how bad it is currently.

Recommend getting player's advice to be honest - because the deck wizard will never be as good as actually building a good deck on solid advice.

I have built some good decks, none have been overly good but one has won all like 10 games I have played with it and the other has won 200 out of 300, so not too bad, I know how to build decks fine, but it's a bit of a pain to do it. and I just like to have fun using deck wizard decks but it's just not good, maybe some basic improvements, like fairy garden for fairy pokemon and G booster for genesect coud do, I don't need advice from other people but it would be nice to be able to just use deck wizard decks quickly

• 6 years later...

Y'know, deck wizard is so terrible that I've done better by just deciding on one or two types of pokemon cards and made a pretty good deck by literally just picking the first cards I come across of that type... without even looking at what they could do! 

But Dack Wizerd is stll rill gud, uguise... Jus' luk at thes grate dack it gav me...!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 4 Eevee AOR 63
* 1 Zigzagoon PRC 111
* 1 Linoone PRC 112
* 1 Guzzlord-GX CIN 63
* 1 Inkay UNB 118
* 2 Scraggy FFI 66
* 1 Vullaby FCO 57
* 1 Malamar XY 76
* 1 Mandibuzz RCL 120
* 2 Scrafty FFI 67
* 1 Umbreon DEX 60
* 1 Xerneas BKT 107
* 1 Flareon AOR 13
* 2 Vaporeon AOR 22

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 1 Fighting Stadium FFI 90
* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 3 Exp. Share PRC 128
* 2 Shauna XY 127
* 4 N NVI 92
* 2 Energy Retrieval SUM 116
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 4 Heavy Ball NXD 88
* 1 Energy Switch SSH 162
* 1 Energy Search SSH 161

##Energy - 20

* 3 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 15 Darkness Energy Energy 7
* 2 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Edited by Damonp
spacing