Better Ranking system and Spectator mode.

PokemasterKingJ

What I mean by ranking system is you give us a score based on the numbers of wins we have and who we faced, the higher the score the better battler you should be. I mean we have both practice and ranked modes so why not use them? Spectator mode sort of in the name. I would like to see my friends battle sometimes.

In order for people to still want to play fun decks I also would think giving some coins in practice mode isn't a bad idea.

A few good suggestions by me. :rolleyes:

I've got to agree on the scoring system; especially the suggestion that you get more points for beating the better players in the game.

May I also add a tier based reward system to your suggestion? As in, reaching a certain amount of wins nets you prizes? I'm not talking packs, it could just be unique avatar items to show off your accomplishments.

Spectator mode is a definite for me; I'd love to see players who are better than me duel. I'm sure people with less experience than me would love it too. It would give people the chance to see different strategies in action, what cards work against others, and let's face it; it would be extremely fun viewing.

Hiya!

Nice ideas! I'll send them right away for review! Feel free to add any more thoughts about these suggestions.

Thanks again!

Archived