Getting reported for doing trades

FASONMASON

After i send a private trade (his Darkrai FA for my Lugia FA + 1 pack"i know by far a fair trade") but i didn't even tried to influence his decision. from nowhere he called me a scammer and told. he was gonna go to a Mod.

AND SINCE WHEN AM I OBLIGATED TO FOLLOW OTHER PEOPLE TRADING THREADS

You just said yourself it was not a fair trade so you proved that he was in the right... o.O .. FasonMason i remember you from HGSS days xD

i know it wasnt a fair trade but its not like i send him a message or anything saying that was a great deal :rolleyes:

i also remember you XD

So in other words, when you send someone '' a unfair'' trade, and then one would call me scammer etc so it's after okay :D but so far as I know for this one you're going to report not or yes? :D when someone says idiot or something similar so I know that it's worth going even if you can not report to me this is already a vulgarity

Too bad reporting scammers is useless. :P

no it's not i heard ppl getting accounts suspended for scamming.

People have been suspended before for scamming, but not in situations like this where all you have done is sent a simple trade that from the outside seems fair and reasonable. There isn't any element of deception/taking advantage necessarily within the trade (the cards are of similar rarity and although their so called "values" are significantly different, there is no way to suggest that you knew that or not and it isn't of much importance), so I would be surprised if they would act on it in this kind of event.

People have been suspended before for scamming, but not in situations like this where all you have done is sent a simple trade that from the outside seems fair and reasonable. There isn't any element of deception/taking advantage necessarily within the trade (the cards are of similar rarity and although their so called "values" are significantly different, there is no way to suggest that you knew that or not and it isn't of much importance), so I would be surprised if they would act on it in this kind of event.

is alexmanetric still around matt? or fluba?

is alexmanetric still around matt? or fluba?

Not at the moment no, I assumed she would be back at some point as she's off from Uni now, but she maybe busy with work or something so she isn't currently playing.

Not at the moment no, I assumed she would be back at some point as she's off from Uni now, but she maybe busy with work or something so she isn't currently playing.

0mg Alex is still around? Moi Girlfriiiiiend!!! :'( She should return i hope so :D

0mg Alex is still around? Moi Girlfriiiiiend!!! :'( She should return i hope so :D

atleast this thread is serving to reunite the "old guard" lol.

atleast this thread is serving to reunite the "old guard" lol.

Another "old guard" player confirmed. 32914 traded me Scizor for something. :P 32914 is still about.

Another "old guard" player confirmed. 32914 traded me Scizor for something. :P 32914 is still about.

TBurrows9730, ETownMaster, 20tornadus03. and i think i saw someone else online. imobvmafia

i dnt think it is fair for him to be called a scammer, if the other player doesn't know what they have then thats on them, i have been scammed an that is my fault, not the other guys. i make it a priority to kno my values now.

If those trade are known as 'scammed', does that mean topcut and zafco are the 'official' value of those cards? I am confused because those value are set by player in the game rite?, I received lot of common for my ex, does that mean I am allowed to report them? =)

Scamming is misleading. If someone is desperate for a rattata and decides to trade you a load of SR's for it, it is not scamming. If someone trades off their Genesect EX FA for one pack, because they believe that is it's value, they were not scammed. Scamming is intentionally misleading someone into parting with money, something of value etc in return for something of much lesser value, though this is a very brief definition. If someone makes no attempt to know the value of their cards and makes a grossly unfair (to them) trade; it's entirely on them. If someone intentionally misleads a player on the value of a card, so that they can profit; it is scamming.

Hey there!

Please remember that calling out players publicly in the forums is prohibited. You can use the report button or submit a ticket to file a proper report. I have removed the name of the player in question. However there is still discussion continuing about the subject and I wouldn't want to interrupt, just please remember to abide by the forum rules! ^_^

Thanks!

Hey there!

Please remember that calling out players publicly in the forums is prohibited. You can use the report button or submit a ticket to file a proper report. I have removed the name of the player in question. However there is still discussion continuing about the subject and I wouldn't want to interrupt, just please remember to abide by the forum rules! ^_^

Thanks!

Thanks for letting the thread procide. I read on another post that i cant call out another player publicly but couldnt really remove the name since it was on the thread and not in a post.

Sry about the trouble and thank u. ;)

Archived