what is the fastest way to earn tokens?

lordzfarx

and which mini game is the fastest to play? i think its the zoark puzzle one

also, newbie here. which packs should i try to get first?

can someone also tell me the best supporters?

I don't know about flash games which is best but you should shoot for legendary treasures maybe if you are just starting for coin pack anyways. Assuming you dont know what you want to build. It'd be better to know what to build based off what you already opened. For example if I open a great grass pokemon like virizion ex Ill want to open plasma blast packs. The best pack to trade atm is plasma freeze for tradable packs.

Imo the best supporters are N and Juniper every deck should use four of those (for the most part anyways). I think after that its highly debatable alot of people seem to like colress or shauna really a toss up. Some folks just ditch those and just use random receivers. Also Lysandre is a good supporter as a one of for your computer search/ dousing machine, not that I think you have those.

i am using a fire deck. i purchased a fennick deck

i use the fennekin and tepig lines

also have a metwo ex

what packs are good for a fire deck?

N and juniper are good? okay ill put some in.

i do have one lysandre in my deck.

heres how my deck looks like by the way

fenniken x4

braixen x 3

delphox x 2

tepig x 4

piginite x 3

emboar x 3

kangaskhan x 2

mewtwo ex x 1

eneregy retrieaval x 2

ultra ball x 3

cheren x 4

cilan x 2

colress x 3

lysandre x 1

pokemon center lady x 1

tiero x 2

rocky helmet x 2

fire energy x 14

double colorless x 4

You can always battle. Now with the prize wheel, i usually get more than 1 token every battle. You should try to get plasma blast, plasma freeze or plasma storm packs. I think a lot of people want them. Legendary Treasures packs don't seem to be worth that much, from the people I have heard from. Also, battle at least once a day because you will get at least 11 tokens every day for the first battle. The plasma packs seem to be very good because you can get cards that are good fro trading like virizion-ex, blastoise with the ability deluge, cobalion-ex, FA cards, hypnotoxic lazer, virbank city gym, Ace Spec cards, sr cards like the sr ultra ball, and much much more. I hop this helps!

You can always battle. Now with the prize wheel, i usually get more than 1 token every battle. You should try to get plasma blast, plasma freeze or plasma storm packs. I think a lot of people want them. Legendary Treasures packs don't seem to be worth that much, from the people I have heard from. Also, battle at least once a day because you will get at least 11 tokens every day for the first battle. The plasma packs seem to be very good because you can get cards that are good fro trading like virizion-ex, blastoise with the ability deluge, cobalion-ex, FA cards, hypnotoxic lazer, virbank city gym, Ace Spec cards, sr cards like the sr ultra ball, and much much more. I hope this helps!

Archived