Cards just not loading at all. it's like playing blind.

TheReichStuff

First I can't change my name, thought i'd just forget about my account but I really like this game. Any help with that would be verily welcomed.

Ok, so it's like fewer and fewer cards will load and it's impossible to play in versus because of this. did a reinstall and the same thing still happens.

Hello trainer!

In order to get these cards to load, the best solution is to open up your collection and view all of your cards in Tiled view, scrolling through and giving each card time to load. This could take a few minutes, depending on the strength of your connection.

Regarding your name, screen names generally cannot be changed. Apologies for the inconvenience!

• 5 weeks later...
In order to get these cards to load, the best solution is to open up your collection and view all of your cards in Tiled view, scrolling through and giving each card time to load. This could take a few minutes, depending on the strength of your connection.

Is that the case? I found that if I freed up some extra storage space on my hard drive the cards loaded.

Thanks for your input, MaSkullzOnFire!

So, to summarize:

-Go to your collection, switch to tiled view, see if the cards load.

-Switch back to carousel, scroll through all of the cards.

-Free up some space on your hard drive.

-Defrag your hard drive.

-Try switching to Windowed mode, or lower your game resolution.

Once you get the cards to load once, they should always load.

Archived