Lugia Legend + Scramble Switch + Muscle Band Bug

Kanacho

This isn't so much a bug as it is an interface issue causing game-play problems.

I was using Lugia Legend and had 4 Pokemon in play including Lugia Legend. My Ho-Oh EX was active with 3 energies (fire, water, lightning) and Ho-Oh had a muscle band on him. I used a scramble switch trying to swap the fire lightning and water energies to Lugia Legend, but Lugia was in position 3 on the bench (right bellow the active pokemon), and what ended up happening is that ho-oh and lugia swapped places forcing Ho-Oh to be in 3rd position (since I used scramble switch) but LUGIA LEGEND IS SO BIG that it covered up all the energies my Ho-Oh had to it except for 1 card above it. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem since I could just transfer 1 energy at a time no problem, but since muscle band was on Ho-oh, the muscle band was the only card visible on my Ho-Oh meaning that I would be clicking on lugia if I tried to click on the energies (since the legend cards display so big on the screen). This cause an issue where I could not transfer any of the energies from ho-oh to Lugia with scramble switch simply because I couldn't click on them!

That's the bug I noticed, and I hope it can be fixed soon, thanks!

Hi Kanacho,

I will submit this to the Dev team for investigation and close your thread in the meantime. If you come across any other bugs, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature.

Thanks for your report! :)

Archived