cannot login TCG online

ninja_ad

Hello,

I've registered my account at pokemon.com and can login fine (and i'm here using same account).

I've downloaded the main pokemon TCG and all it does is tell me my username or password is incorrect, but it's not.

Every other login I try it says 'server at your country is not available'.

If I login as guest it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Are you absolutely sure your Login password and username is correct? Could you have CAPS Lock on maybe or perhaps you have added another letter/number into your username without you realizing? (I did that earlier on today. I wondered why I wasn't logging on then I looked at my username and found that I had added a z at the end).

Yes, positive. I'm using my pokemon.com username and password (i.e. ninja_ad in my name)?

I've also tried disabling my firewall and adding TCG to the firewall. But that's not it, and besides guest can get in.

I've tried it on another computer in the house and it works fine. This was windows 7, so I'm guessing it doesn't work properly with Windows 8.1? My firewall is off, no virus guard, network settings are fine....

when you select 'customer services' at the wwebsite it takes you to a 404 page so I'm not holding up much hope of this working unless somebody here knows...

Hi ninja_ad,

You can contact the support team by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". This is probably the best course of action for now.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I had the same problem; apparently, if I tried to press the Enter key instead of clicking Play (or whatever that button says) it adds that as an additional letter, meaning the password is wrong. Are you pressing Enter or clicking the button?

Archived