Something has to be done about the trading glitches in this game!

Pokeblammo

Hey i'm Pokeblammo, i started playing tcgo about 1 year and a half ago and have loved every minute so far. But in the last 2 months i have been and i no countless other traders/trainers have been having the exact same problem. EVERYTIME not 60% or 75% of the time, BUT EVERYTIME i try to send a private trade my game either 1: All pages on the trade section freeze for around 2-5 minutes

2: The offer does not send and the game either lags me out or i get dissconected

3: One offer in every 50 probably goes thru and even then it still dissconects me and take around 5 minutes to do so.

This has been an ongoing problem for everyone within tcgo, not everybody has a SUPER OP COMPUTER that can handle anything. and even then they still have the same problem sometimes. I am writing this post in hope that enough of u read it and have the same problem that u can comment/post new post/help come up with ways to sort it/get it enough recognition so tht the mods finally sit up and take notice. Everytime i see an update and there has been about 4 since mine starting crashing i think im finally gonna be able to get to send a trade offer BUT NO OF COURSE NOT WE NEED SOME ART FIXING ON A CERTAIN CARD OR A SEARCH BAR FOR PRIVATE TRADE. We need these things also but the most important thing is for them to allow us to be able to trade the way the game was created to trade again.

SO GUYS please leave ur username and comments so that the professors can actually sort this problem out once and for all. PEACE :)

Happens to me too when sending orders on ZaftCo., takes me about 13 mins avg (yeah I actually did a little experiment and timed it. I was bored!) to send the cards over. I remember once one time only, I sent the cards over just in a flash. WUT!?!?! But srsly this has been happening to me constantly and would be great if this could be fixed!

Im here and i agree with you Blammo! So if this is a petition to fix the trading glitches then sign my name. Please fix the trading bug/glitches. We are tired of being kicked everytime we make a trade! :[

Signed: X-The_Codeman

Blammo is right. I have been having all the same private trade glitches since the last update. In my opinion the second biggest issue after a public trade filter for only offers you can accept is the glitch that logs you out after or even before making a private trade offer. I don't mind restarting my game every time I trade, but it does make it difficult when no one can send offers without crashing.

As always we understand that maintaining this game is a work in progress and that everyone is trying to get the most out of limited resources, so thank you for all your hard work so far! :)

P.S. This thread will get visibility here but might be better off moved to the Feedback forum.

there has honestly been 2 updates since it started happening to me but yet no mention of it it any patch notes??

Thank you for your bug report. It has been submitted to the proper channels for review and investigation.

thanks elderberry thats all i want to hear :) hope all gets sorted on the next patch if possible but thanks for getting back to me

Archived