Game is now unplayable; please fix this.

MaSkullzOnFire

I have noticed that with the recent update I am having difficulty connecting to the server at times, and I know I am not alone with this issue.

At random times a notification will appear saying that the server isn't responding and that I can either disconnect immediately or wait for it to reconnect, and therein lies the problem. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than usual to reconnect to the servers (if at all) and this can be increasingly frustrating when it happens multiple times in a match especially with the measly 15 second time limit we get when we haven't made a move for a long time.

I gather that the people at TCGO are trying to improve their servers however I fear in doing so they have actually taken a step back and made things slightly worse.

I hope that someone can bring this issue to the attention of the tech people at TCGO and that they can get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

I'm having the same problem. The passed two days I went to log in and now it's saying it's under maintenance. I thought I was the only one having this problem.

I have a post up in the forums right now about this too, and I've submitted a ticket about it, but so far no one has responded.

Try starting the game from Refresher.exe. This file can be found in the folder where the game is installed (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ) – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder. If that doesn't work, Try uninstalling and re-installing the latest copy the game.

Hope that helps!

Archived