Bug...when to many mulligans

verdut

My opponent had to discard his hand and draw another one cuz he had no basic pokemons in his hand like 7-8 times....when he finally got one....i got instantly defeated message for taking too much for me to set my basic......please fix this...plus....i dont get why sometimes when i write in chat instead of sending my message it sends some weird orange emoticon......

Hello verdut,

As pokewat has stated, that emoticon appears when part or all of your text was censored by our filter. Words that are censored are generally not allowed for discussion.

Regarding your issue with mulligans, I have reported this to the Dev team for investigation. In the meantime, I'll be leaving this thread open in case anyone else has more information.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

I just had the same mulligan issue. The only difference was that he didn't draw a basic pokemon at all, even when I got the defeat message.

What may be worth noting is that I got the first turn from the initial coin flip. When the coin has been flipped you get a "your/opponents turn" message. However, during the setup (thus drawing card and placing the initial pokemon), the message doesn't appear again. Only after the setup is done and the actual game start does the second turn message appear. So I feel this may or may not be a factor in this bug.

Archived