Random log outs and unable to connect to the server message ....

neochamp25

Since the other day when the most recent patch took place i have had continuous problems with randomly being logged out or not being able to connect to the server. This problem is only related to this game as when i open an internet browser i am still able to surf the web uninterupted on my end. I haven't noticed nor been able to pin point anything i could be doing that could be causing this. It has become quite annoying though being logged out in the middle of a battle and not receiving my prize wheel spin and getting the automatic loss.... not sure if anyone else is having this issue but wanted to make it be known for me personally at least. I am going to try reinstalling the program, not sure if something happened during the patch and maybe something got clicked or closed while updating, its happened before so i wont rule that out and will update on my progress later.

Still no change after a reinstall.... i also get a random box that pops up saying network connection lost and the option is to disconnect. The thing is it's not actually disconnected from the internet because if i wait roughly 3-5 seconds it goes away and allows the game to continue. Another thing that i have just had happen was the opponent count down for being inactive popped up over the screen and i could see that he was clearly still making moves and playing cards. My only option was since the screen overlay was up was to close out the entire game and log back in. I'll send a ticket here in a minute hopefully i actually get a resolution this time. Is anyone else experiencing problems like this and have any suggestions?

I'm experiencing the same problems (except for the timer one that you described). It is quite annoying. Also, my chat and friend list both die whenever I log into the game with the network error message appearing. When it doesn't appear, my chat and friend list are fine. For example, today at around 9:15ish pm EDT, I logged in with no difficulties. My chat worked, my friends list was available, etc. However, at around 10:15ish pm EDT, I logged on, and got the network connection message. This time, my chat was down, my friends were unavailable, and during a battle, I got the same network error and I lost because "I ran out of time", even though it was the game registering a multiple KO (Darkrai-EX KOed my active and a benched. I still had three other Pokemon in play.) So technically, there was nothing that I, the user could have done to "be idle".

I'm experiencing the same problems (except for the timer one that you described). It is quite annoying. Also, my chat and friend list both die whenever I log into the game with the network error message appearing. When it doesn't appear, my chat and friend list are fine. For example, today at around 9:15ish pm EDT, I logged in with no difficulties. My chat worked, my friends list was available, etc. However, at around 10:15ish pm EDT, I logged on, and got the network connection message. This time, my chat was down, my friends were unavailable, and during a battle, I got the same network error and I lost because "I ran out of time", even though it was the game registering a multiple KO (Darkrai-EX KOed my active and a benched. I still had three other Pokemon in play.) So technically, there was nothing that I, the user could have done to "be idle".

I didn't notice but now i checked and i did also experience the problem you mentioned with everyone in my friends appearing offline during this error and they really aren't. I have had a problem like this one time in the past and i found it was because the patcher crashed during an update and a simple un-install and re-install fixed the issue however not this time. If others are having these issues i would be interested to no if you have caught any potential trigger for the problem and have you stumbled upon a fix.

Archived