I have 2 important questions

Adventurer18

Hey There so were goin 2 be havin a remake of Ruby/Sap so here's 1 of my questions r we gonna brin back the old sets that were made durin when they were 1st release and if so that will add fire 2 my arguement bout briingin back the original set cards!

My 2nd question is this I saw that were gettin a digital version of the original tcg that was on the gameboy 4 virtual version of the 3ds so wheres the english version? and is there a release date 4 the us version?

First question, wouldn't have thought so since the TCG doesn't really follow the VGC and there are already cards conatining those pokemon.

The 3DS game is already available in English...in the UK :P and there's no plans for a US release.

Hey There so were goin 2 be havin a remake of Ruby/Sap so here's 1 of my questions r we gonna brin back the old sets that were made durin when they were 1st release and if so that will add fire 2 my arguement bout briingin back the original set cards!

I don't think they'll bring anything back from the old expansions but there is every possibility that there'll be a TCG expansion for the OM/AS games.

My 2nd question is this I saw that were gettin a digital version of the original tcg that was on the gameboy 4 virtual version of the 3ds so wheres the english version? and is there a release date 4 the us version?

The English version has been released. In Europe it came out on July the 10th, and then Australia the following day. An American date has yet to be announced.

Archived