Sign in to follow this  
Pritpal

PTCGO Crashing FIX... Possibility?

Pritpal

So for a week or so, when the client PTCGO was due an update, I haven't been able to play PTCGO as it would crash immediately upon opening the programme with the 'Error!' message 'Could not connect to server.' appearing. I have since found out that it was due to my Anti-Virus software that this complication was occuring.

I have the Anti-Virus software known as 'Norton 360' and I simply needed to update the software and fiddle with the Firewall settings to allow PTCGO to work through the Firewall. The latest update was available from Norton on the same day that the PTCGO required an update, hence the difficulty to find the problem.

I hope this method can help others who have had trouble with accessing PTCGO.

Thanks for reading,

Pritpal

Edited by Pritpal
Made Key Points Bold

honchkrow14

Well I have problem to, like for 4th day I can't get in game, when I click game to launch it, it searches for client update and then game closes and opens window "refresh", it says that game is updating, it finishes fast but when I click on play, it starts everything all over again... anyone can help?

Mod_Alder

Thank you for posting your solution we always like to see community members helping each other.

Sign in to follow this