Hilarious victories!

RoyalDuke

I just had the most hilarios victory:

I was playing with my lost zone deck with mime jr vs a dark deck

it was nearing the en of the match and i was far behind.

my opponent was about to KO my mime jr with his yveltal ex for the last prize when he decided to show off all his fancy cards...

so first he juniper'ed his hand away(decking himself out but who cares that puny mime won't see another turn), and then went on to use dowsing to get back a laser and use it on my mime jr...

and guess what,it even fell asleep, next he used an energy switch to get even more power to yveltal ex...

AND BLAM he thought that puny mime will be blasted off the face of the earth.

0 damage ofc...

-accuses me of cheating-

-I point him at the pokebody-

*RAGE QUITS*

hahahaha

so tell me guys what where your most hilarious game wins?

My most hilarious victory would probably have to be the very first PVP match I played on the TCG Online. I chose to do a Theme Deck match and picked the Black and White Basic Blue Deck. I forget what deck my opponent used but he was winning pretty handily. Then I managed to get four energy on my Samurott and use his energy discarding attack. I don't even think I had to knock out another Pokémon; he conceded after saying I was a "play to win player with an OP water deck."

And I'm just laughing, because anyone can get that deck for PVP matches, and I've lost to the Trainer Challenge opponents with it.

I had a funny victory in ranked just earlier today. I was playing my casual Grass deck (Just your average Serperior, Roserade and Cinccino deck), and got matched up against someone playing a Fire deck. He also opened with a Mega Charizard EX, which he later Mega Evolved, and also played a Heatran EX and a Delphox EX. I was getting pretty close to losing, but I had my trusty Cinccino left. Cinccino proceeded to wipe the floor with all his EXes, while avoiding all damage with Smooth Coat ability coin hax. Winning that game made me laugh so hard, and it's not even the first time it happened. Cinccino's coat hax has helped me beat plenty of EXes/Legendary decks with its ability. ;) It's so funny to see all those big, try-hard legendaries and EXes trying to hurt it, but then getting their ***** kicked by something so cute.

...he conceded after saying I was a "play to win player with an OP water deck."

That's hilarious, calling a basic starter deck pay-to-win.

i had a not too long very hilarious match. I was playing TDK and my opponent was playing yveltal/darkrai/sableye. my opponent went first. my starting hand was thundurus ex, 3 deoxys ex, plasma ball, sycamore and prism energy. i called 4 deoxys ex on bench on turn 2 and my thundurus otk sableye and my opponent said `4 deoxys already', turn 3 he laser me and turn 4 i used sycamore and drew, float stone, keldeo ex, 2 colress machines, prism energy, rainbow energy and kyurem, i used keldeo float to knock off the poison and attached prism and both plasma energy's from colress machine to the active thundurus ex and otk yveltal ex with 260 damage with thundurus noise. my opponent use darkrai as bate until he set up his yveltal, but my top deck was......... lysandre;), lysandre his energy building yveltal and otk it for 260 damage. after that my opponent RAGED quit the game and got my wheel prize of 3 tokens:). i was laughing about how lucky i was drawing those cards in that game and very bad luck for the opponent from thundurus ex thundurus noise attack that i hardly use:D.

Using my Garchomp-Altaria Deck vs Yveltal Dark Deck. Although the whole game he was using/recycling hypnotoxic laser, I got accused of being pesky of not using any Pokemon-Ex. He rage quits before I take my last prize.

Guest ArtichokeCat

I use Plasma Steel.

T3 Klingklang w Silver Mirror.

The only thing in my opponents side of the field that can hit it is reg Kangaskhan.

Comet Punch. Comet Punch.

I retreat weakened Plasma Klang into Durant.

By this time I have 2nd Plasma Klang on the Bench.

Catchers out Plasma Klang. Comet Punch down to 10 hp.

I retreat into Durant.

Lysandres out weakened Plasma Klang. Comet Punch.

All tails! 0 Damage! LOL. Opponent rage quits.

I entered a tourney. Opponent sets up a Sigilyph and a Darkrai, I have a Pikachu. He gets T1 DCE on sigilyph. I use Enhanced Hammer, Laser and even before I could use Shauna, opponent conceded LOL!!

EDIT: Also, another opponent conceded my T1 as i attached a DCE to Litleo....

I just had my best one yet... i T1 Donked a virgen deck with kyogre groudon legend...

it went like this my opponent starts the match.

he immediatly fills up half his field: tropius in attack, 2 gensect ex+ virizion ex on the bench.

i start out with a lone bronzor but in my hand i had a switch, a legend box and a fighting energy (+ plus some other cards no one cares about.) i use legend box: bam kyogre groudon legend on the bench with 3 water energies.

i attach the fighting to it, switch it to active and use: mega tidal wave attack.

5 energies O.o 180 on all benched pokes.... bye bye virizion and genesects.... six prizes game over XD

I had a funny one yesterday. Opponent run with Deluge deck and starts with Squirtle as active and Keldeo Ex on bench. I get pretty bad hand and have to start with only Snivy. My turn is first, I attach a DCE on Snivy trying to intimidate him to retreat into Keldeo so I get a turn or two to set up something on bench and BAM! - opponent forfeits before even getting on turn.

What's even funnier, Snivy and Serperior are my only grass pokemons in deck. Got 1 of each. Snivy is a real snake in the grass :D

The funniest for me was during a theme deck battle;

We were both running the Basic Orange deck. I was excited "This could be a good match; I'd love to see how someone else plays this deck, or maybe luck will be the decider? Only time will tell...". The match was dramatic. They took a prize card, I took a prize card, so on and so forth. And then...

Bingo. I set up Gigalith. I was ready to win "Time to win this game, it's been pretty fun, but it looks like I came out on top this time".

As I was about to leave the regular 'good game', a message along this line pops up; "You're such a noob, only noobs run that deck, you're so bad".

Now, bare in mind, we were running the exact same deck on theme deck mode. He conceded before I could pull my final prize, but that game stuck with me.

I played one against a guy with my klinklang deck benched 2 klinks a reg cobalion, Cobalion EX and Registeel ex, the guy calls me an ex noob and as i laugh and tell him its an anti-ex deck he calls me a liar and rage quits.

Just finished an excellent match; we were close to the bottom third of the game by any definition. He was trying to set up some power players on a normal/ice-themed Plasma deck, I had a bunch of mid-tier guys and a Cobalion ready to play, but still taking 20 damage every time I attached an energy thanks to his stadium card.

Anyways, he put out a full-health Plasma Tornadus EX to stall for some time; even though I'm down to my last two prize cards, there's no harm in it - something (Glaceon?) was giving his Plasma Pokemon zero retreat cost and I generally couldn't have dealt more than 80-100 in a single attack. My active Pokemon at the time was a Durant who could only deal damage for 30 per consecutively flipped head - so I'd have to flip six heads in a row to one-shot this Tornadus.

First turn, a tails right away. Still not ready to bring anything else in we move on to the next turn with Tornadus still in play at full health.

Second attack: A heads. Then another. And another... until I hit EXACTLY six heads before my luck runs out. Probably the best victory in the last week, and I've played more than a few matches that came entirely down to a lucky flip or draw on either side.

I played a pretty fun game against royalduke once. Although the way i won wasnt very funny, the way i almost lost was funny. So duke was playing a black kyurem ex deck (the one with freeze shock) and altaria deck and I was playing a pyroar deck. So i had a huge lead because his only non basic attacker was altaria, and I was pretty confident that i would win. Then duke uses black kyurems first attack and flips heads to paralyze me. I pass the turn (10 cards left in deck.) He uses that attack 9 more times and keeps getting heads EVERY TIME!!!! He flipped 9 in a row heads, and fin ally he flipped tails. If he had flipped heads one more time, he would have won!

I played a pretty fun game against royalduke once. Although the way i won wasnt very funny, the way i almost lost was funny. So duke was playing a black kyurem ex deck (the one with freeze shock) and altaria deck and I was playing a pyroar deck. So i had a huge lead because his only non basic attacker was altaria, and I was pretty confident that i would win. Then duke uses black kyurems first attack and flips heads to paralyze me. I pass the turn (10 cards left in deck.) He uses that attack 9 more times and keeps getting heads EVERY TIME!!!! He flipped 9 in a row heads, and fin ally he flipped tails. If he had flipped heads one more time, he would have won!

oh right hahaha that was hilarious XD i almost forgot about that XD

I had a lucky coin flip on Cincinno's Coat ability that saved me the game early on, which then allowed me to stomp the opponent without resistence. At the end of the match that guy went "bg" on me. That just made me laugh. Though I admit it wasn't a good match indeed. Everything came down to that single coin flip of his Yveltal's Dark Blade VS my Cinccino.

I had recenty a game against a single rayquayza-ex with 59 lighting and fire energies.

It was fun because after my fifth pokemon went down he was very annoying in saying that his deck was far better than mine, until suicune showed up :P

Though maybe not "hilarious" I did just have a very interesting battle a day or two ago where I was playing my durant deck vs someone. At one point of the battle I had gotten his cards down a fair amount, however I had no good cards in hand and I was close to losing so I had to use my N card when my opponent had a whole bunch of cards in his hand and had taken at least one prize card. But even though I had to do that it worked out in my benefit since I was able to grab the rest of my durants and at least a few revives and I ended up just barely beating him.

Guest ArtichokeCat

I was playing Rapidash-Fliptini-Lasers vs Garchomp-Altaria

Opponent double Lysandre'd my benched Fliptinis away,

but i got CCH (Constant Coin Hax)

Flipping Heads on each Agility from Rapidash,

stalling for multiple turns,

and constantly thwarting his plans to OHKO Rapidash.

Eventually, I got Sacred Ash out of my prizes,

got the Fliptini's back into the deck,

got one onto the bench.

Opponent conceded.

haha a few days ago I was playing pyroar archeops against a landorus deck. I had up my archeops and some pyroar so he could not evolve his garbodor or raichu. He lysandre'd my archeops one turn and put 50 damage on it with a laser. i retreated and kept attacking his landorus's with pyroar. he managed to get my archeops down to 10 hp, I max potion it, then he quits.

Today, Magikarp was my doom.

Opponent starts with 30hp Magikarp, I have Victini EX on active and Latias EX on bench. My turn is first, I notice I may win with one attack only if he doesn't draw into basic so I put rainbow on Victini and pass the turn to make it look like I have bad hand so I don't get N-ed (I had DCE for KO in next turn and some other useful cards). Opponent draws for turn, attaches energy to Magikarp and plays N, he gets hypnotoxic laser and puts me to sleep and leaves me with useless hand. He tries attacking and flips tails doing nothing. My turn, tails on sleep, so I attach to Latias and pass turn, he then proceeds to attach more energy to Magikarp and attacks. 5 heads in a row doing 100 damage to my poor Victini with Soggy Rush. This was pretty much the turning point as I had only 1 energy on my Latias, bad hand, and he got Gyarados and Kyurem with outrage. He also played the Frozen City to get some damage counters an Kyurem and finished my Latias eventually :D

Today's lesson: never underestimate Magikarp.

[**********lessOne;873165]The funniest for me was during a theme deck battle;

We were both running the Basic Orange deck. I was excited "This could be a good match; I'd love to see how someone else plays this deck, or maybe luck will be the decider? Only time will tell...". The match was dramatic. They took a prize card, I took a prize card, so on and so forth. And then...

Bingo. I set up Gigalith. I was ready to win "Time to win this game, it's been pretty fun, but it looks like I came out on top this time".

As I was about to leave the regular 'good game', a message along this line pops up; "You're such a noob, only noobs run that deck, you're so bad".

Now, bare in mind, we were running the exact same deck on theme deck mode. He conceded before I could pull my final prize, but that game stuck with me.

thats funny

I had a match recently in which I played my Virizion/Genesect deck against a quad Pyroar deck.

Game starts off with him benching 3 Litleo and a Charizard-EX. I manage to take a 2 prize lead by KOing 2 Litleo with Virizion. So I've got 2 Genesect ready to go, and my opponent gets his first Pyroar down, and immediately starts berating my deck for being "totally shut down by one card lmao." and questioning why I still use "such an outdated deck."

Due to superior skills, he was able to employ a strategy that I could hardly comprehend (He had been attaching energy one at a time to his Litleo which I had been able to KO, leaving his field completely free of energy), so I seemed to be in a much better position than he was. He attached a DCE to his active Pyroar and Skyla's for a Blacksmith. He passed the turn, unable to attack.

I played my trusty enhanced hammer to remove his energy, causing him to laugh (presumably maniacally) about how I was "only stalling" and suggested that I simply forfeit to spare us both the time. I attach my G. Booster and proceed to blast his Pyroar into oblivion. (Hopefully making him cry out in fury and swear vengeance against my Genesect) He promotes his only remaining pokemon, the Charizard. He plays blacksmith to attack 2 energy onto the Charizard, and another DCE. His Charizard is primed and ready to wreak havoc on my poor unsuspecting Genesect. He benches another Litleo, and I assume he's feeling quite smug. He's going to KO my Genesect, which will discard my G. Booster which will supposedly rob me of my only means to hurt Pyroar, or KO Charizard. He launches the attack (with a surprising lack of gloating), and absolutely incinerates my mechanical insectoid.

I promote my second Genesect, and proceed to use Shadow Triad to recover my lost G. Booster. (I couldn't help but crack a smile as I attached it to Genesect, thus arming him with the power to vanquish this fiery foe)

I attach a 4th grass energy, and point my Grass-Laz0r at the cowering Charizard. After contemplating typing out an appropriate Duke Nukem quote, I Annihilate his Charizard.

So by this point his hand is down to three cards, and I'm in perfect position to take the victory next turn. Unfortunately for me, he manages to topdeck a Juniper, and rebuilds his hand. He drew the startling megaphone and once again rid Genesect of his almighty weapon. My illustrious opponent makes a few snide remarks about how I was "only winning cause I drew dead earlier" and even went as far as to suggest I play practice mode for opponents closer to my skill level. Anyhoo, I'm rambling.

He evolves into Pyroar, and attaches a fire energy. Passes the turn, and (smugly, I imagine) waits for his next turn in which he intends to slaughter my pokemon as I watch, helpless to protect them. But not all plans come to fruition. I retreat into my 3rd Genesect, and Skyla for my 2nd Shadow Triad.

I pass the turn with baited breath. If he has N, he can banish the triad into my deck, replace my hand with a mere 2 cards and likely secure himself the game. Luckily he simply benches another Charizard, and powers up Pyroar. He roasts my active Genesect and ends the turn.

I play shadow triad, recover G. Booster yet again and proceed to victory.

This is it. I've got the Genesect, I've got the energy, and I've got the G. Booster. I've won the game. I managed to defeat a deck that is not only immune to all of my regular attacks, but has a type advantage against me. Against all odds, I've managed to defeat the single most obnoxious player I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. I attach a plasma energy, pulling up his benched Charizard. With trembling fingers, I click to attack. my heart rises into my throat as I bombard his pokemon with 200 points of damage, and avenge my fallen Genesect.

I spun the wheel with great pride, and rejoiced when I was awarded tree fiddy for my troubles.

Edit: Skyla'd for the shadow triad, not a magical 2nd G. Booster. Thanks for the corrections :)

Archived