Victini effect bug

SlamGouveia

When I flip coins in an attack while having Victini in bench, sometimes it doesnt ask me if I want to repeat the flipping again and it simply assume the first result. This doesn't always happen, but i think its more often than when it asks.

It started happening after the last update it was working perfectly before. That's the problem when updating games you fix something and "break" something else.

Guest ArtichokeCat

Yeah, I have heard the bug happens with all attacks that say:

"flip a coin until you get tails,"

or something like that.

Vouching for this issue too between Victini's Victory Star ability and any coin flip attack with Kangaskhan-EX or M-Kangaskhan-EX...

It sporadically happens over the past couple of days with no success to replicate the error consistently... Whether there is one or two Victini on my bench, nothing is asked after a coin flip attack about 2/3 of the time...

Hello trainers!

We have been able to replicate this issue with Victini and M-Kangaskhan-EX (Flashfire 79/106), Meloetta (Legendary Treasures 86/113), Primeape (Unleashed 22/95), and Mamoswine (Plasma Storm 28/135). If you experience this with any other Pokémon/attacks, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience!

I have also experienced this with the SR Mega Kanga (109/106). Unfortunately for now this makes a deck I wanted to try out unplayable

Archived