Celebi EX Bug

Wiz-Prince

I had a trapinch on my bench, with the celebi on the bench too. The trapinch had a fighting energy attached to it. Then i got a rare candy, used it on trapinch and get flygon. And then attach a dce on the flygon. Switched into it wanting to do the vibrava attack. but..... i couldnt . I could only use the bite attack of trapinch. I dont know why, if its a bug or why. Cause Celebi EX says any attacks of the prev evo. Halhp, thanks!

Yes, but if there isn't Vibrava under Flygon where from would Celebi get info then? If this was not online and you played same thing, you could in theory say that for that 1 fighting energy you're doing attack that in reality doesn't exist, since opponent can't really prove that your Vibrava (that's supposedly in deck or in some set (here we also open the question if Vibrava even has to be in deck)) isn't doing 200 and paralyse with 1 fighting energy. You could claim that there exist Vibrava that for 1 energy lets you win battle instantly. This is exaggeration, but you get where I'm going, right?

Ahh yes, i get it. Thanks everyone. That was clearly a dumb question, how are they supposed to know if there is a Vibrava in my deck

Archived