Opening pack from gift box

Milennin

Just got a Plasma Freeze pack as reward from the gift box from a wheel spin, but I was unable to open it from the reward window (I was able to before the patch yesterday). Now I have to go to my collection and the packs tab to open it. I guess it's not a big deal, but it takes more clicking.

I've just won an XY pack off the wheel and I'm unable to open it at all. I already had a few unopened XY packs in my collection, and when I click on open, nothing happens.

Hi Milennin,

Hmm, that's strange! If you are still unable to open your pack(s), after logging out and back in, please submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hi Milennin,

Hmm, that's strange! If you are still unable to open your pack(s), after logging out and back in, please submit a ticket to the support team for individual investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I did that, and they fixed the issue.

But I just got a Flashfire pack from the wheel, and now I'm unable to open any Flashfire packs I have in my collection. Am I supposed to just continue to send tickets every time I want to open a pack I get from the wheel, or is this acknowledged as an issue that's going to be addressed in a patch any time soon?

Hi again Milennin,

I recommend responding to your ticket and letting them know that this is an ongoing issue so that it can be investigated in more depth.

Thanks again for your patience!

Archived