Silver Mirror

Intimidator

C'mon guys. It's been almost a year and you still haven't fixed Silver Mirror yet. Non-ex team plasma pokemon can't attack pokemon with silver mirror, even though they should be able to. For decks like mine, it makes any player with this card unfairly better when they should not be. Get this fixed now. Been playing since this game went online. Seriously one of the worst displays of bug fixing I've ever seen in any game.

Guest ArtichokeCat

Dude, have you read the text on Silver Mirror?

It says:

"Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to the Pokémon this card is attached to (excluding Pokémon-EX) by your opponent's Team Plasma Pokémon."

Not a bug.

So I use my plasma kyurem to attack and it should be able to do damage to a pokemon that has silver mirror.

That is not correct. The wording on the card may be a bit confusing. The parenthetical exclusion applies to the Pokemon that the card is attached to.

The card says: "Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to the Pokemon this card is attached to (excluding Pokemon-EX) by your opponent's Team Plasma Pokemon."

What this means is: The Pokemon that Silver Mirror is attached to can't be damaged or affected by attacks of Team Plasma Pokemon unless the Pokemon that Silver Mirror is attached to is a Pokemon-EX.

Another way to say it would be: Silver Mirror doesn't work when attached to a Pokemon-EX, but when it's attached to any non-EX Pokemon, it prevents damage and effects of ALL Team Plasma Pokemon.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Hello trainers!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to clear this up. As such, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for playing! :)

Archived