Cards Not Available Anymore But Still Tradable

PsychicRX

To the Support Team of Pokemon TCG Online:

I would like to report a small bug in your latest version of the program.

When players are marking cards or packs for trade and actually trading them, the cards or booster packs will still be visible in their profile and marked for trade even though they don't exist anymore. In other words, we get many private offers each day from players who wants certain cards from our deck that we don't have/own anymore.

My Suggestion:

1. After every successful trade, there must be a function to check if there are still any trade-able cards under this name or not. If there are no more cards for trade under this name, the trade button will turn off automatically indicating that this card is not available for trade anymore.

2. When players are creating private trades, they must never be able to request a card for trade that is not available anymore in the other party's deck. At this point in time, the player is capable of creating the offer but the other party can't accept it since he/she does not own the selected card anymore.

Thanks for your help and hope to see those fixes pretty soon.

All the Best!

Guest ArtichokeCat

Well, you can go to your Collection,

Filter for cards marked as For Trade

and then filter for cards Unowned, and un-tag them from there :)

Well, you can go to your Collection,

Filter for cards marked as For Trade

and then filter for cards Unowned, and un-tag them from there :)

I am aware that there are some manual hacks to go around this problem as you had suggested. However, your solution is surely not the most elegant way to go around that. It is not logical for players to do the steps you mentioned above when they are naturally assuming every card they don't own is un-tradeable. Thanks though for your feedback.

Hi PsychicRX,

I'll submit your feedback to the Dev team for review. As this is a known issue, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you have any other bugs to report.

Thanks for your input and your report!

Archived