New Garchomp Deck - Help Appriciated

mrsaxo

I recently built this Standard Format Garchomp deck and I've been getting pretty good results but I think the deck can be improved so any help is appreciated.

My Current Record with the deck is 24 W out of 39 Matches.

Here is the deck List:

Pokemon 22:

4x Gible (2 Sand Attack, 2 Gnaw)

4x Gabite (Dragon Call)

4x Garchomp (Dragon Blade)

2x Swablu (Sing)

2x Altaria (Fight Song)

1x Miltank (Powerfull Friends)

2x Emolga (Call for Family)

2x Mewtwo EX

1x Suicune (Safeguard)

Trainers 19:

2x Muscle Band

2x Colress

2x Skyla

2x Lysandre

1x Professor Sycamore or Juniper

1x Cheren

1x Escape Rope

1x Switch

1x Master Ball

3x Level Ball

1x Super Rod

2x Professor's Letter

Energy 19:

4x Blend Energy (Water, Fighting, Steel, Electricity)

4x Double Colorless Energy

1x Rainbow Energy

5x Water Energy

5x Fighting Energy

My Reasoning For those cards:

Garchomp/Gabite/Garchomp: All are essential and the main force of this deck.

Swablu/Altaria: Provide additional 20 damage and make most non-EX pokemon to be taken down with a single hit from DragonBlade and allows me to beat EX pokemon with 2 hits even if 1 or both of them are Mach Cuts. Im not so sure about the number though. 3 seems excessive to me but Im not sure.

Miltank: Can hit 80 with 1 energy while I have a Garchomp, the 2 retreat cost is a bit annoying and 100 HP usually is a 1 HitKO so I may remove him.

Mewtwo EX: Provides help for the earlier turns before I get my Garchomps and with 4 double energies its usually easy to use. Furthermore provides a solid 100-180ish hit against Beludge decks so that's a bonus. Again not sure about the number:

Emolga: I use it to get the Swablus since they cant be pulled with Dragon call as well as a Gabite, Mewtwo ex and Suicuine depending on the situation. Also the 0 Retreat cost makes a good bench pokemon to keep around.

Suicuine: Only there for his Safeguard ability which is very much needed against EX based decks and can be used in 2 turns with a double energy.

Muscle Band:Provides a good 20+ damage bonus but I think 2 maybe a bit too much.

Colress: Works great with this deck imo since I can usually fill my bench right away thanks to Dragoncall so I get 6-10 cards right away.

Skyla: This can get me out of most situations, I can get a switch if my pokemon is asleep or paralyzed, I can get a mucle band to finish of my opponents pokemon, I can get energies with the Professor's Letter or any pokemon I need with Master/Level Ball. Furthermore I can refresh my hand the next turn with Colress or change my opponents pokemon with Lysandre

Lysandre: This card is great imo, I can finish of a wounded EX or hit a weak pokemon for that last prize card.

Professor Sycamore/Juniper: Similar to Colress but not better in most cases.. Im thinking about removing it but not sure what I can replace it with.

Cheren: Again its there for the draw power but Im unsure of it.

Escape Rope/Switch: Mostly useful for when my pokemon are asleep or paralyzed but necessary nonetheless imo.

Master Ball: Allows me to get Mewtwo or Suicuine but there may be better ACE SPEC cards. Not Sure about this.

Level Ball: Allows me to get Gabite, Gible, Swablu or Altaria so its very useful.

Super Rod: Im not so sure about this one, Secred Ash maybe better... Hmm

Professors Letter: Very useful in my opinion and better than Cheren since it can be used in the same turn as Skyla or Colress.

4 Blend Energy: Great cards for this deck since they cover both energies needed for Garchomp and can act as the Steel needed for Altaria or Electricity for Emolga in case I need that. I also have 1 Rainbow for the same reasons.

4 Double Colorless Energy: Cant be used at all or Garchomp but is needed for Mewtwo and Suicuine... Im not sure how many I should put at this point.

The rest of the energies are obvious but I may add 1 extra fighting energy and remove another energy.

So thats my deck, any and all help, suggestions and comments are very welcome. Thanks.

I think u have to many energy cards and those emolgas are bad since u cant attack if u start first. so u should add 1 more altaria, and 1 swablu, some ultra ball, few N, and remove 5 water energy ,1DCE and 1 emolga(maybe both)

I think u have to many energy cards and those emolgas are bad since u cant attack if u start first. so u should add 1 more altaria, and 1 swablu, some ultra ball, few N, and remove 5 water energy ,1DCE and 1 emolga(maybe both)

I see what you mean, maybe not all 5 but I will remove a few basic waters. Why do you suggeest ultra ball though?

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Prof. Poplar]

[Content removed - please keep all discussion polite and constructive. -Prof. Poplar]

about energy( garchomp deck don t need more then 6-7 energy) and ultra ball is for mewtwo( why do u need 4 DCE if u dont have mewtwo in ur hand to use DCE)(master ball is ok but there is better ace spec)

Hello trainers!

Let's make sure the posts in this thread remain constructive, helpful, and on the topic of the thread. :)

Good luck with your deck!

Archived