FT: Latios and Latias HGSS Promos

Rewdboy05

I am very interested in trading you for these 2 cards and have many packs available for trade. But I have no idea what they're worth and don't want to low-ball you. I also have many other cards available if you're looking for something else, but I would prefer to trade you packs. Let me know what you are looking for and I'm sure we can work something out.

LOL. Actually, I just picked them up, but I did get fooled by a HGSS Cleffa promo earlier that I thought was akin to a unicorn before I found out the wheel had started dropping them. If I had more than peanuts for it I wouldn't have been happy.

I am very interested in trading you for these 2 cards and have many packs available for trade. But I have no idea what they're worth and don't want to low-ball you. I also have many other cards available if you're looking for something else, but I would prefer to trade you packs. Let me know what you are looking for and I'm sure we can work something out.

Honestly, I'm as lost as you are. The value of these guys changes all the time. The best info I have is about 3 months ago there was a thread on here where people offered a max of 110 packs for the pair but I have no idea if that price holds at all. Honestly, you aren't going to offend me with a well-intentioned "low-ball" so feel free to make an offer. :-)

They were released in Europe (Germany to be precise) years ago in an extremely limited run which is why they're so rare today.

KayG, I'm sending you an offer. ^_^

Edit: Do you have FF packs, Kay? If so, I don't see them tagged.

They were released in Europe (Germany to be precise) years ago in an extremely limited run which is why they're so rare today.

KayG, I'm sending you an offer. ^_^

Edit: Do you have FF packs, Kay? If so, I don't see them tagged.

Sorry they weren't tagged.

I have a mixture of FF & Legendary Treasures. Is it ok if we do 40 of each?

Also, thank-you everyone else for your posts and looking out for me and others not to get swindled. I however want the promos today :)

So that's why you tried to trade them to me for my 50 packs earlier. It all makes sense now. :D

Thanks, guys! ;)

Yup. I've actually dealt with these promos before (I owe a large part of my collection to the luck I've had in finding these guys) so I know I can get 50 out of them if I do the legwork, I just... don't want to. Although, back in those days they were worth only about ~30 packs. Ever since tournaments started, prices have skyrocketed. (Would you believe I got all my SR Ultra Balls a while back for around 10 packs each? But I digress.)

I have a mixture of FF & Legendary Treasures. Is it ok if we do 40 of each?

Also, thank-you everyone else for your posts and looking out for me and other not to get swindled. I however want the promos today :)

I appreciate it as well. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I had found out I'd traded those cards off and it turned out the wheel was pumping them out. I actually didn't accept your offer outright because I was waiting to see if someone would say that was the case. (I was also going to send you a counter for 85 ;-))

Anyway, I'd prefer not to have LT packs because they're more difficult for me to use as currency. Do you have 85 FF packs?

I have 69 (or 70 I think 1 may be trade locked) FF packs then I have LT or XY. 85 would work for me if you would accept some non-FF ones.

Let me know or just send an offer.

I have 69 (or 70 I think 1 may be trade locked) FF packs then I have LT or XY. 85 would work for me if you would accept some non-FF ones.

Let me know or just send an offer.

I'd be happy with 70 (or 69) FF packs and the rest in XY if you have the remainder there. ^_^

. (Would you believe I got all my SR Ultra Balls a while back for around 10 packs each?

Me too ...but shhh don't tell anyone :P

Helps to have been playing for a while.

I'd be happy with 70 (or 69) FF packs and the rest in XY if you have the remainder there. ^_^

Works for me, send me an offer, they are tagged for trade.

Works for me, send me an offer, they are tagged for trade.

Thanks, KayG! I hope they bring you luck!

Archived