New to the new Pokemon TCG

vulpix324

Hello. I haven't played pokemon since the beginning. lol. My last deck is gym heroes. I think that is generation 2? Can someone direct me to where I can fine a complete deck checklist from all the new sets? I guess a checklist from everything would be awesome.

thanks.

you could always just go on [Content removed - posting links to or directing users to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permited. -Prof. Poplar] and look at singles by set, it might take a long time to get through everything but that is one way ( I just recently started playing also and not sure of any other way )

go to [Content removed - posting links to or directing users to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permited. -Prof. Poplar], it is best for you and me, u can see full list in a wee,

Hello trainers,

As a reminder, posting links to or directing players to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. This is to maintain the safety and privacy of all users and to prevent unofficial content on the forums. You can read more about this rule and others by clicking the Forum Rules link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your understanding!

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

Guest ArtichokeCat
I would like the following:

2 promo yveltal-ex

(3x2=6)

I will be paying 6 flashfire packs.

I think the wrong thread?

Archived