Online Natonals Championships

pokewat

Hello.

I live in India. It is a country which does not have a league nor are cards popular there. At all. I live in the second biggest city of my country and I cant find any store that sells Pokemon boosters. However, I tirelessly log in (for over a year) and staying up all night to play and try to win tournaments, and play over 6 hours daily. My college professors dont approve but it is because i love Pokemon. I have introduced many people to the game and 7 of them have become addicted to it (in a good way) . We stay up together and try to win the tournaments together in the common room, trying to advise each other if one's tourney has a break betw matches. BTW We love this game and despite our lack of resources, would love to play it in a competitive way. As our accounts also include our nationality, maybe an online national championship could be arranged for countries like mine?? For other countries like US, Philippines etc. have physical National Championships, so i do not know if they would be interested in this type of online nats formet. I realize that the game is still in beta and you have got to work on a lot of things, but could you guys consider it a year or two down the line???

Regards,

A fellow Pokemon lover.

Hi pokewat,

I'll submit this to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Archived