Account Muted Issues

Daaaaaffy

I understand that my account on PTCGO was muted for specific reasons and I won't argue against that. I let my girlfriends younger cousin use the account to play and have had numerous complaints of him being "less than satisfactory" towards other players and for that I apologize.

However the email address that was previously linked to this account was hacked about a year ago and I never bothered to change it until recently. The reason for my account being muted/time it will be muted for was in that e-mail and I don't have access to it.

If possible, if someone has access to the time my account will be muted I'd appreciate them posting it or re-sending the e-mail to the current e-mail that is on file for my account, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Hello Daaaaaffy,

An email has been sent to the updated email address you have on file. For future questions regarding account actions, please contact our support team as discussing account actions publicly is not allowed. (And for that reason I will be closing this thread)

Thank you for understanding!

Archived