Game not loading after redeeming many codes?

chinimasse

I don't WHY it would be connected but that's what happened to me. I've already made a ticket and all i'm just curious to know who else has had a similar problem? The game always ran fine for me untill i usedf 36 codes. I then opened all my packs, did some trades and new decks... then i played a game (which i had to leave because my boyfriend woke up and i didn't wanna get caught playing pokemon at 4am lol).

A day or two later i go back to the game and it wouldn't load anymore. I'll get a grey screen or sometimes the game will load but it'll load offline. I can see the game but i have access to nothing. No cards, no players... so no playing online.

I tried something that i was told but it still doesn't work.

Anyone else has that problem after redeeming a bunch of codes?

Hi!

Don't worry, it's not just your account. Many players have been experiencing this, including our own mods ._. We're working on a solution for it right now, though it may take some time. Sorry about that! One of the mods managed to get accessibility back by simply leaving their account alone for a day. I suggest trying that for now and seeing if it works. Sorry again :(

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

i cant get the game to load at all no matter how long i try and its really startin to bug me i getta play one game after trying for like 2 hours then i gotta reload for another 2 hours or so and once i do get in it takes for ever to battle some one i dont even dare try and trade any more.... please fix these buggs i've spent alot of mony on cards just to play

ya same problem here but i have never faced such kind of problem playing other online games.

Please don't advertise links on the forum, thank you!

**edited by Prof_Leaf

• 3 months later...

Archived