[Trading Deck Problem]

Severen1999

I have a "Brilliant Thunder Bundle Theme Deck" that I got from redeeming a code IRL. The deck is marked for trade yet is not available when creating a public or private trade. It also does not show up as available when someone else views my binder.

I unlocked the brilliant thunder deck via in game points a month ago. I don't know if that could be causing an issue.

I've also deleted any custom decks to rule out that causing the issue.

I have a "Brilliant Thunder Bundle Theme Deck" that I got from redeeming a code IRL. The deck is marked for trade yet is not available when creating a public or private trade. It also does not show up as available when someone else views my binder.

I unlocked the brilliant thunder deck via in game points a month ago. I don't know if that could be causing an issue.

I've also deleted any custom decks to rule out that causing the issue.

Then it must be non-tradable.

I reported the issue via the support portal. Support replied back that all theme decks even though they are able to be marked trade-able, none are available to be traded currently.

Hello Trainers,

As this is a known issue and has been resolved via the support portal, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived