Sr rare candy ft

trainerforce

well its ft and i'm not sure what i want for it but i have a reg verizion ex and would like to upgrade it to a full art with you adding a couple of packs cuz sr candy and reg is worth a bit more than a full art but anyways im open to offers on the thread here

Yeah I know that's why I stated I was looking to upgrade my virizion which means virizion + rare candy also getting me getting ten random packs for a 13 value card is a ripoff

you call 3 pack difference a ripoff,,,if i wanted to pay 13 i would use top cut trades,,no point to get it from you for same price...

I would offer an FA virizion (15) + 9 FF packs for your SR rare candy (13) and Reg Virizion EX (11).

Hey pink thank you for being cool and offering 9 but because ZaftCo has been cool to me I'll take only 5 ff packs this should basically get me an ex I may need in the future virizion isn't tagged yet but I'll tag it when I get off work and send u the offer mods if u would please close the thread

virizion ex has been tagged so u can send offer as well pink

Hey there! I sent that trade to you considering you might be in a hurry ^^ I'll give em to p1nk later if he wants :)

Archived