Rebalance Pokemon TCGO Spin Wheel

darksoul2013

The Wheel need to be re balanced ASAP Spin Wheel Problem FIX REQUEST<

*Fix Discount Timer

Spin Wheel Rebalance

*Increase numbers of coins given slightly

*Add Special Wheel Only prize (Like Special Card only for Pokemon TCGO *** A Special Art only from the Wheel for Farfetech`D)

*Add Small chances to get double prize at once (3 times per day)

Frankly, even if you got 1 more token, you're getting twice as many tokens as you used to get in a game, which is already better than it used to be :D

There are already Promo Cards on the wheel while they exist in real life, they were otherwise unavailable in the TCG until recently. That's good enough, so long as they continue it for other promos as they are released or even for some older promos that may have never been released in the PTCGO (including those from BW and HG/SS Promos).

I'm pretty sure they were against making custom cards for the PTCGO, and unless the big boys at the top of the chain want to create a custom card for the PTCGO, there probably wont be any.

You get a spin on the wheel whether you win or lose, I don't think you really need double spins. Imaging if it was only for the winner. I think its pretty good as it is in regards to one spin per game.

Frankly, even if you got 1 more token, you're getting twice as many tokens as you used to get in a game, which is already better than it used to be :D

There are already Promo Cards on the wheel while they exist in real life, they were otherwise unavailable in the TCG until recently. That's good enough, so long as they continue it for other promos as they are released or even for some older promos that may have never been released in the PTCGO (including those from BW and HG/SS Promos).

I'm pretty sure they were against making custom cards for the PTCGO, and unless the big boys at the top of the chain want to create a custom card for the PTCGO, there probably wont be any.

You get a spin on the wheel whether you win or lose, I don't think you really need double spins. Imaging if it was only for the winner. I think its pretty good as it is in regards to one spin per game.

Agree!;)

Agree, also, this really far from something that needs to be done ASAP

I think the prizes should be something like :

1st spot - 1 box give you a random booster pack

2nd spot - 1 box give you a coin or a card

3rd - 1 ticket

4rd - 1 coin

5th - 3 coins

6th - 5 coins

7th - 8 coins

8th - 10 coins

9th - 15 coins

10th - random number between some numbers of coins

its just an idea, not giving tokens or tickets on the boxes, more possible cards on a box and another box to get a random booster pack

Guest ArtichokeCat

Uhh...guys, the wheel actually gave me a free Legendary Treasures pack the other day, sooo...

Also, there was a Keldeo EX inside.

I don't think the wheel needs any more free coins at all. Getting coins is easier than ever with this thing.

this is the reason why I got annoyed that they made the spin wheel. you give more to the players and all they do is complain even more and demand even more, worse part is most of the complainers are the beginners and most of them won't even play very long once they realise they''ll never get much better depending on the free rewards.

Is not making easier,

Is making it FAIRER and Better for people gain reward

_

Also they need to FIX THE Wheel Abuse were players surrender right before game start (COIN FLIP) they are abusing that

Is not making easier,

Is making it FAIRER and Better for people gain reward

_

Also they need to FIX THE Wheel Abuse were players surrender right before game start (COIN FLIP) they are abusing that

have not come across that many wheel ******* yet but certainly can see the potential for that. This is why i feel giving these rewards are a bad idea, it just causes the players to become focused on the reward rather than the actual game.

Look, the rewards are given only if 2.5 mins are played, so most of us play 10 min games and go through with it.

I think the wheel is very good the way it is. The only change I would make is removing coins from the mystery box. It is disappointing to finally hit the box, but then get coins.

I know right? I get the Box

-> 1 token

The box coins that you guys get is not just 1 token, it's actually 10+. I just don't know why it shows 1 when you zoom it, but if you checked your coin count before and after the game, it certainly is more than 1. Me personally I am very happy with the wheel of fortune, not complaining about getting 1 more extra coin or another promo card that I already have. Hey this is an improvement to the game.:)

The box coins that you guys get is not just 1 token, it's actually 10+. I just don't know why it shows 1 when you zoom it, but if you checked your coin count before and after the game, it certainly is more than 1. Me personally I am very happy with the wheel of fortune, not complaining about getting 1 more extra coin or another promo card that I already have. Hey this is an improvement to the game.:)

This guys knows how to be grateful

Guest ArtichokeCat

Ok thanks I didn't know that. :P The part I like most HAS to be the free packs. I mean, you get enough of those and you can get pretty much whatever you want.

Archived