how to unlock energies through trainer challenge

Pokeblammo

So last night i was playing some pvp battles with a friend and he happened to have a full playset of fire hgss energies. i asked him if he was trading any of them and he said that they were all locked and he had acquired them through the trainer challenge. I have completed the trainer challenge fully and have only unlocked normal energies. i started playing this 2 years ago and he started playing 3 years ago, i guess my main question is HOW DO I UNLOCK THE COOL HGSS ENERGIES FROM TRAINER CHALLENGE TO MAKE MY GRASS DECK LOOK SWEET! :)

No, you get them some how as I got them as well and I only did the trainer challenge over the last 8-12 months. I was shocked when I seen my fire energy's and that there was so many locked! would be cool if you could get each type this way. :) Or even the CoL versions.

PB

Brandon, may I ask what decks you did the challenge with, and what pokemon were the prominent players of each deck? I have a theory, and as such, if it's correct, then we have the answer why. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived