Trading Any Kind of Packs

mtaza

Hello, I'm new and I just wanted to suggest adding an option to trade that states you are willing to accept any kind of pack for whatever you are trading. What I mean by this is that you can give whatever packs you have or a willing to trade in exchange for the other item. This would help a lot because sometimes people don't mind getting any pack but its hard for others to complete the trade if they have loads of random packs.(they would have to trade around).

This can be done by providing an option of a multicolored pack or something of the sort when creating a trade, and this will represent any random booster pack.

I finding it kind of hard to explain but I hope you get the idea. Thank You!

I think I thought about it at least once.

Really good suggestion, just take into account that there should be an option for 5 card packs and other for 10 card packs.

That reminded me of other suggestion I thought about: sometimes it would be useful to trade for any type of a certain card whether it's regular, foil, reverse-foil, full-art or promo, a perfect example for this is Outrage Reshiram.

For this you could have a database with card groups, you could probably use the same database that you use to verify if an old card is still standard legal.

So if this is deemed as useful, you probably don't have to start from scratch.

This is a great idea! I think there should also either be a way to ask for one of any pack from a chosen list or to exclude any number of packs from this list of packs accepted.

Archived