Avatar items in TCG Online - When can I put them on my Avatar?

Farfromlosn

I just purchased a few boxes of the Pikachu themed clothing. How long do I typically have to wait before I can see them in the trainer builder? Its been 30min and I still don't see them available to choose from. You can't edit your avatar within the game client itself, correct?

Thanks!

I just purchased a few boxes of the Pikachu themed clothing. How long do I typically have to wait before I can see them in the trainer builder? Its been 30min and I still don't see them available to choose from. You can't edit your avatar within the game client itself, correct?

Thanks!

I'm not totally sure if this will fix the problem but you can edit your avatar inside the game client :).

1. Click on the Button in the top right-hand corner with the arrow and the three lines(obviously below the "X" button lol), then click the picture of the face at the top of the menu that appears.

2. That should then take you to your profile, next click the button to the far left of the three icons appearing above your profile statistics (looks like a t-shirt).

3. That should then take you to the in-game avatar editor :). Hope that helped.

Archived