Private Trade Bugs and Errors

DesDaddy

Every time I make a private trade, I get kicked off PTCGO (most of the time after the trade, but sometimes before it sends). It's very annoying. It also happened before the last update, but now it happens about all the time. Also, when I log back in after this happens, and go to private trade my friend list is empty. I then have to log out and log back in (again) just to see my friend list in private trade. Please fix these issues! It's nice you added search function, but when it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back, it's frustrating. Or maybe my HP computer hates PTCGO, lol. Thanks again, (I can send dxdiag file again if you don't keep it on record)

every time i make a private trade, i get kicked off ptcgo (most of the time after the trade, but sometimes before it sends). It's very annoying. It also happened before the last update, but now it happens about all the time. Also, when i log back in after this happens, and go to private trade my friend list is empty. I then have to log out and log back in (again) just to see my friend list in private trade. Please fix these issues! It's nice you added search function, but when it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back, it's frustrating. Or maybe my hp computer hates ptcgo, lol. Thanks again, (i can send dxdiag file again if you don't keep it on record)

same here!!:(

Hello trainers!

I have reported this issue to the Dev team for investigation, and this thread will remain open in case anyone has any more information.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Archived