Still Losing Connection and Have No Cards

M_Red_DragonO1

I'm still losing my connection when i click on something, or waiting for something to load. When i click on my car collection. I have no cards what so ever. I don't have any cards that i had two years ago. I even entered the Garchomp code and bought a 5 card pack with some P Coins and still never showed up. Is this a joke because i am not laughing! I am at the point of boycotting due to this. Been a week and i ran out of patience. Fix it or lose a customer

I wish but that is not the case. IT wouldn't even show the images of the items in the shop

Hi M_Red_Dragano1,

That sounds frustrating! I'd recommend sending a Support Ticket in to the Support Team. They'll be able to look into the issue further.

In the ticket for your Collection issue, please include the code you've been entering and a few others used previously on the account if you can find them.

In terms of your loading issue, it may be best to create a separate ticket for each issue as they may go to different departments. There may be a possible fix you can try first though.

Try a clean install:

To perform a clean install; remove all traces of the Pokémon Trading Card Game client from your computer and re-download the game to a separate directory(folder) than previously used. Install the new files from this directory and attempt to relaunch the game.

If your issue continues after relaunch, send in that second ticket. The Support Team should be able to give you more detailed instructions.

For both tickets, you can access the Support Portal using the link in my signature.

Thanks!

Indeed it is frustrating. No gonna bother sending a support ticket since they never responded my previous one and it has been a week -_- It's been two years ago. You think i would remember that???? I shouldn't have to remember since it is this companies job to keep tabs on these things. Clean install is not gonna work because it is the update that is doing it. Not the install/uninstall excuse. I don't have time to wait two hours nor the space to download 100 MB again. I'm probably not the only one that is considering on quiting due to this pitiful excuse of a support team

So i did your "solution", and guess what. It didn't work. [Content removed - posting profanity is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] It shouldn't even be in beta and it's been three years already. To me in my opinion, they don't even care of the players, just the money. From this, i have lost quite a lot of respect to Poke'Mon. Well i am off to boycotting this game then

Hi M_Red_DragonO1,

While your frustration is understandable, posts that are not constructive or appropriate for all ages are not permitted. As this thread does not appear to be constructive any longer, I'll be closing it. Please feel free to try again or follow up through your support ticket. Our support team absolutely cares about the issues you're experiencing, and they do their best to investigate each claim and issue in detail but also in a timely manner.

Thanks for your understanding, and good luck!

Archived