Token Uses?

Tsinga

I didn't see a topic on this yet so, if I missed it, I apologize and I'll remove the thread.

So the tokens are going to be used in an item store... what will we be able to purchase with them? Will it just be avatar items or will we be able to purchase digital booster packs, decks, or even individual cards? Or will new cards and boosters just be rewards for completing challenges?

I'd like to be able to get boosters but the idea of purchasing individual cards seems nice too... but that also might take away the fun from trading with people.

The mods are keeping it all secret. But im hoping that you will be able to buy boosters for like 5 tokens each. Maybe single cards will be available, but probably only rare ones, which would cost tons of tokens each.

I'd love for boosters, especially different themed boosters so it's not outragously random for which cards you get. They could even do just an energy booster pack like they did for the TCG Gameboy game. I think being able to purchase rarer cards as singles with a high token cost is reasonable, but I'd also be afraid of someone trying to make a ridiculous legendary deck.

Most likely, boosters will reflect the real ones available right now, but i would prefer if they made them like they were in the TCG Gameboy game, where each pack could only have certain types and such.

Im sure there will be some sort of tiers or ranking so that new players wont have to play against overpowered decks.

people are saying that there will be a story to buy boosters and other card stuff if you know that true plez reply

Tokens will most likely be for avatar clothes.

See all those greyed out clothes? Some of those are actually done and ready, some can be unlocked with codes. I'm betting the rest will be done with tokens (*exactly like how tokens unlock avatar clothing on pokemon.com)

Even if it is more likely the tokens are for avatar clothing it will still be nice to see that we could end up buying boosters for about 10 coins or a single cards like a common for 5 coins and increase the cost as you increase in rarity.

I had a feeling about the avatar items just because of how the store is set up, but I would really, really like to be able to purchase boosters instead of having to constantly fight to earn a booster.

Archived