Deck full of energies.

Mikuri417

Hello,

Would just liike to report how one can abuse of building a deck full of energies so when you duel this person, the game never ends unless you conceed the victory to the one abusing.

You might have to look into that... =.=

one of the requirements to creating a deck is to have at least one basic Pokemon. could you explain a little more to what you mean that people can abuse it? i dont understand what you mean

I think he played an oponent who put only 1 pokemon in his deck and ended up with X number of mulligans and it gave him the impression that the opponent was playing a deck with purely energy.

Hello Mikuri417,

As chronophysicist stated, it sounds like the player probably had very few Pokémon (as opposed to Energy cards) which made it seem like there were no Pokémon. It could also have been an unlucky coincidence that of the cards drawn, none were Basic Pokémon. Personally, I've had a few annoying series of mulligans when there were tons of Basic Pokémon in my deck. If this is the case, there was no bug present.

However, if you discover that a deck can be created and used with no Basic Pokémon, please let us know.

Thanks for your report and your understanding, and I'm sorry to hear that you experienced this!

Archived