Palkia & Dialga LEGEND...does it work?

TheBoss99a

Just a quick question, because I'm curious of the mechanic. In PTCGO, does Palkia & Dialga LEGEND's Time Control attack allow more than 6 prizes to be in play? I read that it was ruled so that there wasn't any limit to the amount of prizes you can make, and I'm curious to see PTCGO's recreation of it. Is there some sort of limitation, does the attack allow infinite prizes to be created, or does it just not work at all?

it looks really weird though. as if its not working but it stacks the prize cards so it will look like there are 6 in play but really there are like 8laying there

I actually thought about a deck featuring Palkia & Dialga Legend with Milotif FF as acceleration.

You would give up one prize in order to be able to mill 2 cards and at the same time add 2 prizes ...

Sadly i lack the resources to test that =P

It would not be good for sure, but from time to time it would work :D

You could combine that deck with Darkness Energy and Shadow Circle to get rid of that weakness.

You could add hammers so that your Dialga & Palkia survives longer. Or you use catchers/Lysander in conjunction with Dialga & Palkias 2nd attack to prevent your opponent from attacking.

Or you combine that deck with Durant (NV or FF) for a bit more milling...

I asked C_huy to test it, maybe he managed to do that by now...

Oh and im still curious, if Mew EX can copy Palkia & Dialgas attack without the downside of discarding energy, since the attack states "discard all metal energy attached to Palkia & Dialga Legend". Some other Legends have a similar text as well. That would be veeery interesting xD

I actually thought about a deck featuring Palkia & Dialga Legend with Milotif FF as acceleration.

You would give up one prize in order to be able to mill 2 cards and at the same time add 2 prizes ...

Sadly i lack the resources to test that =P

It would not be good for sure, but from time to time it would work :D

You could combine that deck with Darkness Energy and Shadow Circle to get rid of that weakness.

You could add hammers so that your Dialga & Palkia survives longer. Or you use catchers/Lysander in conjunction with Dialga & Palkias 2nd attack to prevent your opponent from attacking.

Or you combine that deck with Durant (NV or FF) for a bit more milling...

I asked C_huy to test it, maybe he managed to do that by now...

Oh and im still curious, if Mew EX can copy Palkia & Dialgas attack without the downside of discarding energy, since the attack states "discard all metal energy attached to Palkia & Dialga Legend". Some other Legends have a similar text as well. That would be veeery interesting xD

intresting idea, ill give it a try aswel :D the only metal energy acceleration i could come up with was steelix prime but it was way to slow...

Steelix combined with BW Klinklang i guess?

You could still use Plasma/BW Klinklang in here tho.

The plasma one would give this deck a little chance against cards like Yveltal EX ...

The BW Klinklang would be useful if you use one non metal Energy on Palkia & Dialga Legend, because you only had to discard 2 Metal Energy to use its attack. On the otherhand you get 3 out of the discardpile with Milotic. So you could conserve 1 energy that way with BW-Klinklang. By just attaching one more metal energy and moving the conserved Metal Energy to BW-Klinklang you could even attack once more with Palkia & Dialga Legend without having to use Milotic again.

AAAHH so much i could test out here =P

Tell me about your results if you manage to test :D

Archived