Shiny pokemon with the pokeradar

elitetrainer468

Yesterday i found a shiny chatot while using the pokeradar. I chained 40 chatots and i finally found the shiny version. I was so happy. i spent like 2 hours looking for a shiny.

P.S. did you know that "radar" is "radar" backwardstounge_smile.png

haha! that funny!

lol. but dude have you ever found a legit non hacked shiny pokemon

Yesterday i found a shiny chatot while using the pokeradar. I chained 40 chatots and i finally found the shiny version. I was so happy. i spent like 2 hours looking for a shiny.

Wow! Thats cool! I have I think I have every Eeveelution as a Shiny and a Darmanitan and a few others. Unfortunatley I don't have a shiny chatot and the ones that I find have already forgotten Chatter

Wow! Thats cool! I have I think I have every Eeveelution as a Shiny and a Darmanitan and a few others. Unfortunatley I don't have a shiny chatot and the ones that I find have already forgotten Chatter

i know the move chatter is awesome. but are they non hacked shinys

Yep! The Eeveelutions took years of the Masuda method to get seven shiny Eevees. Then I trained them a whole bunch.The darmanitan is a Zen mod darmanitan

Yep! The Eeveelutions took years of the Masuda method to get seven shiny Eevees. Then I trained them a whole bunch.The darmanitan is a Zen mod darmanitan

what! you got seven shinies with the masuda method. how long did that take

i think 2years... in fact i was using it right up to the premeir of BLW

wow! that is a long time man! i would never attempt to get shinies for that long. would have quite already!. you must be a true pokemon fan. Mine took two hours yours took 2 years

wow! that is a long time man! i would never attempt to get shinies for that long. would have quite already!. you must be a true pokemon fan. Mine took two hours yours took 2 years

okay peace out shadow. i am going to hunt for shinies right now

Haha yeah I love me some masuda method X3

do you know why they call it the "Masuda Method"?

Named after the person who revealed it. My friend traded me a shiny platitoad for sonmething. He also had a shiny rufflit.

Named after the person who revealed it. My friend traded me a shiny platitoad for sonmething. He also had a shiny rufflit.

Braviary is awsome

I never heard of the madusa method

I never heard of the madusa method

it is a method that increases your chances of hatching a shiny pokemon. btw it is masuda not madusa. we are not talking about a greek goddess. loltounge_smile.png

I've caught around 20 dfferent shinies with pokeradar at my Platinum, and 10 at my diamond. (the more you use the pokeradar the better you get, and the more shinies you get =)

But I havent found any shinies at my b/w yet...Ive used the masuda method to hatch over 20 boxes eggs now, but still no shiny. And iver met over 5000 pokemon in the wild.....sad_smile.png

But I anyway have traded my self 3 unhacked and one hacked b/w shiny from gts.

I've caught around 20 dfferent shinies with pokeradar at my Platinum, and 10 at my diamond. (the more you use the pokeradar the better you get, and the more shinies you get =)

But I havent found any shinies at my b/w yet...Ive used the masuda method to hatch over 20 boxes eggs now, but still no shiny. And iver met over 5000 pokemon in the wild.....sad_smile.png

But I anyway have traded my self 3 unhacked and one hacked b/w shiny from gts.

It doesn't matter how many Pokémon you meet. It's random. I've been playing Pokémon since it came out and the last time I found a shiny in the wild was in FireRed, 2004 or so.

And you can't tell if the Pokémon are legit that you get from the GTS. They can always look perfectly legit but they are not always legit.

In a way that is totally worth it. i would do anything in my power to get

the 7 eeveelutions shiny & all optimum EV trained.

But unfortunately i'm a bit lazy & impatient & always failed with the radar way.

No wonder you're using the eeveelutions to be your pokemon as a gym leader.

the bad thing is i dont think they ahve the bset set of moves tho. :)

Ive caght 5 shiny eevees using the pokeradar. All had perfect natures for eevelutions. Glaceon (quiet), Lefeon (relaxed), Vaporeon(bashful), Espeon (rash) Umbreon (calm). It maybe took 3 days to get them.....But im still looking for a Flareon and Jolteon with nice natures...Havent had time to find them...embarassed_smile.png

excuse me

but what is he masuda method

excuse me

but what is he masuda method

Satic draco! i told you what it is in this thread. first read the entire thread before you post any questions first next

Archived