I can't connect to the TCGO sever

Devil2nd

Try starting the game from Refresher.exe. This file can be found in the folder where the game is installed – you can do a search for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and you will find it in that folder. Or you can reinstall the game, to see if that helps fix the issue.

Hope that helps.

I tried running from Refresher.exe but they said re-install TCGO but after I did that it still had the same problem. My Windows system is 8.1. Is it because I can't update TCGO?

Great question. I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

I can't access the website for submitting a support ticket, when I log in to the website, they displayed Insufficient Account Information

Invalid Querystring!

Hi Devil2nd,

I'm glad to hear that you can access the game now! If you'd like to submit a ticket in the future and run into this problem, it can be solved by logging into pokemon.com, accessing your profile and clicking Edit Profile, and making sure you have both a first and last name entered in your account information. As this is a known issue which our team is working on, you also have the option of waiting until another fix is put in place.

Thanks for your patience! I'll be closing this thread now that your issue has been resolved. :)

Archived