Not received e-mail with Garchomp EX code

cherito427

SORRY BUT STILL NOT MY CODE Garchomp AND IF I HAVE ACTIVATED THE BOX RECEIVE EMAILS ..... BUT WILL NEVER COME ME MY MAIL OR SOME STILL HAVE TO WAIT MY CODE?

Note: The following is my assumption.

Based on the announcement thread, if you did not subscribed to the Pokémon e-mails through the Pokémon Trainer Account PRIOR to the previous newsletter distribution, I am afraid it may be too late for you to receive the Garchomp EX code. But, do not distress youself, at least now you should now be able to redeem the code given in the next distribution.

I'm subscribed to The Pokémon Company International newsletter, but I haven't received any e-mail yet. I know it says it can take a few days for the e-mail to arrive, but it's been a week now. Am I still going to get it...?

Guest ArtichokeCat

I was actually very lucky and managed to get the code even though I signed up to receive it after that message was announced. IDK maybe it was a glitch or something.

Hey Cherito427,

Not all of the newsletters have been sent out. They are being sent out in batches to ensure a smooth delivery. There's still hope for you yet!

Please note that in order to receive the newsletter, you had to be signed up to accept marketing emails BEFORE the email was sent to you.

Thanks!

I haven't received it either, the best thing you can do is be patient as many people have complained about this, they are still in the process of being sent.

Hello trainers!

I merged the threads regarding this issue. Please see Prof. Jube's post for some explanation.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Yeah, it's been 2 weeks now and not received mine yet. I've been subscribed before the announcement was made.

We can confirm that they are still being sent out. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for the final batch. If it's any consolation, I haven't received mine yet either. ;)

We truly appreciate your patience!

Hi CelebiSpirit,

Please write to Customer Support and include the code that you received. We can't assist you in the forum as it would require you posting the code here, and that is a no-no. :)

Thanks!

Is there still hope for people that played tcg since 2weeks ago? I am subscribed too but I don't know if i am eligible for the garchomp.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been over a month since the announcement, and i still don't see mine.

I suppose I should just give up on hoping it will show up.

Archived