Can't access the trading menu

pickleperfect

Hello!!

I have been thinking that maybe trade hasn't been enabled, but it's looking like maybe it has and I just don't have it. The only way I can see the trades button is through the side panel that you can use when you're in a section of the game. When I see the button for trading, it is totally greyed out and doesn't respond to clicks. Is trade not enabled, or do I just not know what I'm doing and I'm doing something wrong? I have multiple cards tagged as tradeable but no friends on my friends list.

I am watching this thread and will answer any questions, I hope we can resolve this. Thank you!

you might have the settings set up that way.

log in to your account on pokemontcg.com, select Pokemon TCG Online Settings, select Custom, scroll down to Friend Trade. If it is set to Closed, then thats your problem. Mark it as Open (or Limited), scroll down and save, and you should be good to go! Also check the public trade section too, might want to set that as open/limited.

Hope that helps!

You are my HERO! Thank you! I had set it to open, but I guess I didn't hit 'submit' because it looked like open was the default-- apparently it is not!! Thanks again for your help, KCD!

Hi pickleperfect,

I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved! I'll be closing this thread now. Please feel free to create another or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks for playing!

Archived