Bugs since last update

RoyalDuke

1. Sometimes you are not able to enlarge cards during your opponents turn.

2. When receiving stuff from the wheel of chance thing you already have won't be added to your collection.

3. With deck selection, the decks from modified (standard) and unlimited are mixed up. unlimited decks can be found while trying to play on modified but cant be found under the unlimited tabs.,

4. ability from smeargle, when clicking it to use its ability the text in the balloon thing is unreadable.

5. opposing trainer avatars' faces are missing on pvp

these are the ones i could remember right now but i think there were even more :)

nice update though the return of the search button for trade is marvelous and the spin is fun :)

Greetings RoyalDuke!

I have passed this on to our support team! Thank you very much for your report!

nice update though the return of the search button for trade is marvelous and the spin is fun :)

You bet! :D

I just noticed that when i used an eevee to attack, the little bubble that states and explains the attack was also blurred over. so maybe the thing with smeargle is an error for all the colourless type's moves and attacks.

also i received a box this time with in it a larger picture of a token..

and when i clicked the notification later it was empty and only the marker said enjoy some more coins...

also you are welcome :)

Hi RoyalDuke!

I've escalated your report regarding Smeargle to the Dev team for investigation, but we have been unable to replicate your other reports. I have a feeling that most of these issues would be resolved through a full re-installation. You can perform this by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

Please let us know how it goes, and thanks for your patience!

Hi RoyalDuke!

I've escalated your report regarding Smeargle to the Dev team for investigation, but we have been unable to replicate your other reports. I have a feeling that most of these issues would be resolved through a full re-installation. You can perform this by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the Pokémon TCG Online front page.

Please let us know how it goes, and thanks for your patience!

Enlarging the cards during the opponents turn works again, aswell as the opposing players' face from the avatar (i havent reinstalled or anything btw) perhaps those were loading errors or something the first time i logged in.

but the decks are still mixed up, maybe its worth noting that it seems only the already existing decks are cataloged wrongfully.

and like i said the items i received a day later but there is one weird thing with the boxes but i do not know if its a bug or not.

sometimes you get a large picture of a token in a box, it is tradable but you cant find it anywhere after clicking the message away...

Whenever I face an opponent and they use Dusknoir and they use Sinister Hand... for some reason even though it isn't my turn once it does become my turn, I lose the match because I was idle too long... again... I get timed out even though it isn't my turn. Even if I click and type messages during this process I still get timed out for being "idle too long."

I found a way to get rid of the misplacing of the decks, go to deck editor: click edit, you dont have to change anything and then save.

After that it will be placed correctly again it works for both modified and unlimited.

I found a way to get rid of the misplacing of the decks, go to deck editor: click edit, you dont have to change anything and then save.

After that it will be placed correctly again it works for both modified and unlimited.

Thanks, i had that problem too even doing a fresh install.

Been noticing disconnections from the game and this never happened before and it really shouldn't be from my network because when it happens I always has good signal.

Archived