Update cycle

suitrs

Every time I try to enter tcg its continue download the update, and after its complete it just downloading it again.

I tried to send a ticket, but everytime i try it says: Invalid Querystring!

thanks

Hi suitrs,

Please locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the Refresher.exe program. This should prompt the game to patch correctly.

Regarding your issue sending a ticket, we've found that this generally occurs when a player doesn't have both a first and last name filled out on their pokemon.com profile. You can go ahead and log in to pokemon.com and add the information, or you can wait for our team to fix the issue. They are currently looking into it, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

The Refresher.exe program is located in your games installation directory (located usually in the folder: "%appdata%/Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ). When run, it 'refreshes' your installation, insuring that all of the files that the game requires to run are properly installed.

Regarding the Invalid Query String when attempting to submit a user ticket: when you create an account, the first and last name fields are optional, however, in order to submit a ticket these fields are required. To fix this issue (and allow you to send a support ticket, if running the Refresher program does not help resolve your initial issue), simply log into your account, go to your profile, and update your first and last name; After doing that you should be able to submit support tickets without issue.

Hope that helps, and best of luck!

Thanks for the fast answer, but it didn't work, I tried to use the refresher but after that it cycle again and went back to the refresher.

I use windows xp, and I tried on another windows xp and it cycle there too.

on my windows 7 computer it works just fine.

thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived