Question on the Shop?

Jenemi

I know what you mean, I'm waiting to be able to buy more clothes! Actually there has already been an event where they gave out a code to redeem a special avatar item. Hopefully there will be a lot more things like that in the future! As of right now we're more focused on working out the kinks in the game, so it's really unknown right now when we can start making our avatars super cute. I'm hoping that it becomes available as soon as possible!

Prof. Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

I know what you mean, I'm waiting to be able to buy more clothes! Actually there has already been an event where they gave out a code to redeem a special avatar item. Hopefully there will be a lot more things like that in the future! As of right now we're more focused on working out the kinks in the game, so it's really unknown right now when we can start making our avatars super cute. I'm hoping that it becomes available as soon as possible!

Prof. Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

is there still many kinks to work out? i mean it seems pretty solid now to me lol

Prof. Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

Really? Now I feel completely out of place for missing that... T___T And I've been here the whole time too.

Really? Now I feel completely out of place for missing that... T___T And I've been here the whole time too.

>.>

<.<

They didn't give out the code "here"

They gave out the code

<------- There

>.>

<.<

They didn't give out the code "here"

They gave out the code

<------- There

I don't really know what There refers to...but by here, I meant the entire Pokemon.com site as a whole...

Edit: Oh...something at PAX apparently? *saw another post*

Archived