bug, aromatisse ability

Seeker33

i found a bug on aromatisse when i was playing aromatisse/techs deck. aromitisse ability can't move the prism/rainbow energy's from aromatisse itself but i can move them around to other Pokemon, it cannot move the energy's that are attached to aromaitisse. it should be able to move prism/rainbow/fairy energy's from any Pokemon's you have to another one of your Pokemon's.

Aromatisse should be able to move Rainbow Energy from itself to others, and I have never had a problem with that.

Understand though that Prism Energy only counts as ANY Energy so long as it is attached to a BASIC Pokemon. If you move a Prism Energy from a Basic Pokemon to Aromatisse, a Stage 1 Pokemon, then that Prism Energy will be considered Colorless and Aromatisse will not be able to move it off itself.

a bit of addition to momi's answer, aromatisse moves only fairy energy. while prism is attached to a basic it can still be fairy energy but once you move to aromatisse which isn't a basic the rules for prism energy makes it just a plain colorless energy and so aromatisse's ability is working normally.

lesson of the day is don't move prisms to aromatisse, you'll never get it back in most cases.

Hi Seeker33!

As others have stated, Prism Energy is working as intended on Aromatisse. Are you experiencing this with Rainbow Energy as well?

Thanks for your patience!

Archived