Cymantex

Wheel Prizes

Aloeb
From which set?

I also got a DCE so my guess would be theta Dawtz was from XY like mine.

Cymantex
They have, I just pulled a Hitmonlee HGSS25

Hey, yeah the prizes have definately changed.

Pulled a Reverse Holo Dark Patch

I just pulled a reverse holo double colorless energy maybe they did patch the wheel again.

I also got a DCE so my guess would be theta Dawtz was from XY like mine.

Thanks a lot for the info ppl! I will be updating the thread shortly.

I expected them to release the HGSS Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan promo last week, it seems I wasn't too far off.

Have anyone gotten HGSS Hitmonchan promo yet?

RoyalDuke

mathis said:

The Bonus Wheel provides players with an opportunity to earn additional rewards for completing a Ranked match in Versus Mode or any match in Tournament Mode, including a pull from the Mystery Box. Some of the items in the Mystery Box are static, some are updated weekly (typically each Monday by 10AM PDT). Static items include:

• 25 Trainer Tokens
    • Note: There is currently a bug with the animation for this item, where only 1 Token is displayed. However, the proper quantity of Tokens are still awarded.

[*]4 Tournament Tickets

[*]1 random booster from one of the most recent Pokémon TCG expansions

The items that are updated weekly can include anything from single cards from expansions, promo cards, coins, sleeves, and more. Make sure you log in and play every week to discover the rewards contained in the Mystery Box!

so yeah it changes every monday at 10 AM PDT

you could put that on the front page cymantex that way you have all the info together :)

Cymantex
mathis said:

The Bonus Wheel provides players with an opportunity to earn additional rewards for completing a Ranked match in Versus Mode or any match in Tournament Mode, including a pull from the Mystery Box. Some of the items in the Mystery Box are static, some are updated weekly (typically each Monday by 10AM PDT). Static items include:

• 25 Trainer Tokens
    • Note: There is currently a bug with the animation for this item, where only 1 Token is displayed. However, the proper quantity of Tokens are still awarded.

[*]4 Tournament Tickets

[*]1 random booster from one of the most recent Pokémon TCG expansions

The items that are updated weekly can include anything from single cards from expansions, promo cards, coins, sleeves, and more. Make sure you log in and play every week to discover the rewards contained in the Mystery Box!

so yeah it changes every monday at 10 AM PDT

you could put that on the front page cymantex that way you have all the info together :)

Great idea Royalduke!

I will do that for sure. :)

Aldhebarant

I received the Copper Mewtwo & Gliscor Coin

apple57485

90% sure Tornadus EX (LT Prerelease Promo) is from the wheel this week.

Cymantex
90% sure Tornadus EX (LT Prerelease Promo) is from the wheel this week.

It certainly seems that way. Thanks for the help!

Aldhebarant
It certainly seems that way. Thanks for the help!

I can confirm this, Tornadus is reward from the wheel

Aloeb

Hey, just to let you know the DCE that I got earlier wasn't RH, so it looks like there may be the chance of either RH or non RH for certain cards.

neochamp25
Just got another Gift Box. This time I got a reverse foil Hypnotoxic Laser from it.

I also received the reverse foil Laser in a prize and FA plasma Giratina in the past couple of day. And i watched a video online where someone got the plasma Darkria as well.

Cymantex
Hey, just to let you know the DCE that I got earlier wasn't RH, so it looks like there may be the chance of either RH or non RH for certain cards.

Hello, thanks for your input!

This is the first time I hear about this. Can someone else confirm that this is the case?

Maybe the price is just a regular DCE?

It seems I was misinformed about HGSS24 Hitmonchan, it doesn't seem to be a wheel prize this week. Correct me if this is wrong.

Najito

I just got a foil DCE XY.

apple57485

Quite bummed because the Hitmonlee is non holo even though it was a Crystal Shard in real life >.<

MyPowa15

Please Tell Me if there is Something New on the wheel before Gettign Rip offed From Bad guys ...

Heishu

What are the bonus wheel reward tickets? I keep winning them but have no idea where they are or what they do.

Aloeb
What are the bonus wheel reward tickets? I keep winning them but have no idea where they are or what they do.

The tickets are for the tournaments which come up every now and then. In fact, a day of tournaments has been announced for Aug. 3rd. So as long as you have at least 6 tickets you can enter any tournaments you want. Also those tickets currently are given back at the end of each tournament so you won't have to worry about running out.

pokemonbrandon
Please Tell Me if there is Something New on the wheel before Gettign Rip offed From Bad guys ...

Best thing you can do is search it in public trades, if there is like 2-5 public trades for that card you can bet it is on the wheel. Be patient, don't take the first offer. You see a lot of those people you mentioned asking for just stupid trades. Like a zoroark bw9 for your tropical beach etc.... :)

MyPowa15
Best thing you can do is search it in public trades, if there is like 2-5 public trades for that card you can bet it is on the wheel. Be patient, don't take the first offer. You see a lot of those people you mentioned asking for just stupid trades. Like a zoroark bw9 for your tropical beach etc.... :)

Yo ! Thansk For Advise :)

Grog66

4 some reason I got a charzard mega y coin in the mystery gift. - I don't know how to spell charzard - don't care don't ask

Guest ArtichokeCat

I like how there's a list 'static' prizes... :)

apple57485

People told me CoL Energy are on the wheel.... (this new week)

c_huynh1712
People told me CoL Energy are on the wheel.... (this new week)

Oh god.. no :'(, I hope not. (This is still unconfirmed btw)

* If this is the case, im about to kiss a few thousand packs goodbye :'D

apple57485
Oh god.. no :'(, I hope not. (This is still unconfirmed btw)

* If this is the case, im about to kiss a few thousand packs goodbye :'D

sorry, but this is confirmed :(

c_huynh1712

I'll wait for the community update and a few of my trusted advisors and see what going on. (Holding in the tears :()

apple57485

Got a Evosoda Rev from the wheel